Christina is a writer who lives in Chicago. She has a Master’s in journalism from the UIUC and writes non-fiction, fiction and poetry. You may find her inspired musings on life, media and music at Mine & Mine Only. Christina is a Type I #diabetic and she writes about living with the disease at theDiabetes Types A Blog. You may also know her as @kiki416.
- ElianneRamos, , Education - Educación, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Achievement gap in the United States, Andres Henriquez, education, English as a foreign or second language, hispanic education, Keith Stanovich, latino education, latinos in social media, LATISM, National Assessment of Educational Progress, Winning the Future, 337
Guest post by Andrés Henriquez (@AndresHenriquez) Over the last several months there have been a number of exciting developments...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Blue Moon (beer), Hispanic and Latino Americans, Hispanic Bloggers, Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, Leadership, Miller Brewing Company, MillerCoors, Molson Coors Brewing Company, SABMiller, social media, Social network, 254
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE MILLERCOORS SALUTES ELIANNE RAMOS FROM LATISM AS ONE OF 12 LATINO LEADERS FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma