- Elma, , Business - Negocios, Civic Engagement, Community, Education - Educación, Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latin@, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, Twitter Party, community, featured, hispanic, Hispanic and Latino Americans, hispanics, hispanos, latina, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, latinos in social media, LATISM, Leadership, lideres, Miller Coors, MillerCoors, MillerCoors Lideres, non-profit, NonProfit, Online community, twitter party, twitterparty, 0
Have you heard about the Miller Coors Líderes program? Since 2006, MillerCoors Líderes has raised awareness and highlighted the achievements, vision and...
Texano Lawyer advises DREAMers nationwide to seize opportunities for workforce authorization while they canMariela, , Community, Featured, LATISM, Deffered Action for Childhood Arrivals, dreamers, featured, Immigration, jobs, 0
Elias Kamal Jabbe addresses the importance of DREAMers embracing work opportunities. This article was originally published by Latino...
- AnaRC, , Education - Educación, Featured, LATISM, congress, early childhood education, education funding, House, Senate, 1
The Senate Appropriations Panel recently approved a $1.6 billion increase for Head Start—the main federal program financing early-childhood education—plus $750...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, latinos in social media, LATISM, Leadership, Online community, social media, twitter party, twitterparty, 127
UPDATE – TRANSCRIPT: LATISM tweets flew fast and furious as we discussed Personal Leadership last night. Understandable, being that...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 5
UPDATE: What an amazing chat this turned out to be! Our Latino Blogosphere truly came out in droves to...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma