Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- ElianneRamos, , Civic Engagement, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Politics, Social Good - Filantropía, Technology - Tecnología, Twitter Party, featured, Gang of 8, imarch, Immigration, immigration reform, latinos in social media, LATISM, march for innovation, Mike Bloomberg, politics, Senator Bennet, Senator Durbin, Senator Menendez, twitterparty, 1
Last night, in light of the unveiling of the Senate proposal for Immigration Reform which promises to modernize the...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 0
Knowing how positively generous our LATISM tweeps are, it’s truly no surprise that the ideas and resources on how...
- Elma, , Business - Negocios, Career - Carrera, Education - Educación, Events, Events - Eventos, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Money-Dinero, Twitter Party, adelante, business, Business - Negocios, education, featured, fiesta, hispanic, Hispanic and Latino Americans, hispanics, hispanos, latina, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, latinas, latinos, latinos in social media, Leadership, money, mujeres, politics, social media conference, twitter, twitter party, twitterparty, vote, women, women's issues, 1
You’ve seen the hashtags: #VOTE #VOTE2012 #DECISION2012 y que de nosotras? Las mujeres? Are we staying quiet during this...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, American Cancer Society, Bureau of Primary Health Care, Cancer, health, Health Resources and Services Administration, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, National Cancer Institute, 3
Guest Post by Laura Tellado Calderón (@Laurita86) According to the American Cancer Society, cancer is “the second leading cause...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma