Last week I was sold on Nuestra Belleza Latina – #NBL. When I saw those real moms dancing on the stage I realized that Univision simply gets it. Whoever touches our mamás understands our Latino culture and our reverence to our jefecitas. This is the reason why today we’re joining forces on Twitter to celebrate nuestro orgullo Latino. If we look at all the beauty contests out there, Nuestra Belleza Latina has a patriotic soul and a heart criollo.
Our Twitter party will start at 9:00 pm (EST). In order to fully enjoy it, you need to follow @NuestraBelleza and the hashtag of the 5 finalists:
#NBLAudris – Audris Rijo (Dominican)
#NBLBarbaraT – Barbara Turbay (Colombian)
#NBLMarina – Marina Ruiz (Mexican)
#NBLMarisela – Marisela Demostecristo (Salvadoran)
#NBLViviana – Viviana Ortiz (Puerto Rican)
Keep in mind following handles for the judges (let’s see who can influence them the most):
And these galanes will join us for the party:
Wepa! get ready to bring out your country pride in a peaceful way of course. See you tonight at 8 pm (EST).
- What: Nuestra Belleza Latina Twitter Party
- When: Sunday, May 19 at 8 p.m. EST (7CT, 6 MT, & 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on Twitter, just follow the hashtags and you’ll find us.
- Hashtags: #NBL #Latism
- Topic: Nuestra Belleza Latina
- Who: Panelists: @NuestraBelleza Community Panelists: @ZerboniSalvador @Tv_pedromoreno @JorgeAravenaM @carlosdelamota @E_Laguardia Moderator(s): @AnaRC @Digital_Latina @Mzelma @LaFamiliaCool @EileenCCampos @MamaLatina @MsNYAmerica2012
See you soon!