This year Disney came with a whole new approach to LATISM. Similar to their national commitment to empower the Latino community as a true partner that wants to join our journey. The sponsorship of the Top Blogueras Retreat with the grand visit of Susana Tubert set the right tone for an amazing conference. You can see the deep sense of gratitude and appreciation from the Blogueras when they experienced Viva Navidad at the Disneylandia Park. Susana gave us a piece of her heart and a sense of pride in our Latino culture that got everyone in tears. The ultimate moment of Disney’s participation at LATISM’14 was during the sponsored Lunch when Christine Cadenas, VP of Multicultural Initiatives announced the 1 million dollar donation to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. Gracias Disney!
- Mariela, , Featured, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, carbon emissions, climate change, global warming, obama, 0
President Obama’s Climate Action Plan outlines the new federal regulations on restricting carbon pollution in an effort to fight global warming....
LATISM continues partnership with Latina Style Inc. promoting the 9th National Latina Symposium in Washington D.C.Byrdie Franco, , LATISM, LATISM-DC, 2
Latinos in Social Media (LATISM) is supporting Latina Style, Inc. by promoting the 9th National Latina Symposium to be...
- Byrdie Franco, , LATISM, 0
Latinos in Social Media (LATISM) creates national media partnership with Latin Trends for the 2013 National LATISM conference, #LATISM13....
- Byrdie Franco, , Conference - Conferencia, Featured, LATISM, Arte Publico Press, featured, Nuestra Palabra, Social Latino, Texas, The Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, The Social Media Club Houston, The Texas Conference For Women, 0
By Alexandra M. Landeros, @UndercoverMexi,Chronicles of Undercover Mexican Girl Everything’s big in Texas. Although it’s only the...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, Blogworld, Blogworld conference, connecticut, free, free tickets, hispanos, latina bloggers, Latino Bloggers, latinos, latinos in social media, LATISM, new jersey, new york, pennsylvania, social media, technology, 2
As all you know, a huge part of LATISM’s mission is to offer our members the opportunity to have...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma