Every game player knows that the sound of most ordinary TV or computer speakers is deep and inferior, not suitable for games. Fortunately, the sound bar can easily solve this problem. If you are looking for sound bars that truly take gaming to a new level, then you will find them in today's list of the Best Soundbars For Gaming.
In this article, we will review the 15 best gaming sound bars available in 2021. If you want to get a lot of sound at a reasonable price, please check this article.
Best Soundbars For Gaming Comparison 2021
Best Soundbars For PC gaming
Best Soundbars For best console gaming
Best Soundbars For best gaming with LEDs
Best Soundbars For best budget Bluetooth
Best Soundbars For Desktop Gaming
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Soundbars For Gaming, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Powerful stereo sound: TaoTronics PC sound bar packs Audio prowess with finely tuned dual 7W drivers to bring sound to life for a fantastically dynamic Audio experience
- Vibrant RGB lights: colorful RGB lighting elevates gaming performance, Easily turn on/off the light or change the color mode with the button on the top
- 4 full-range speakers: Soundbar built-in dual bass port design (2 professional guide tubes are used to enhance the bass), enjoy the sound effects of TV series, movies and music with more bass.
- DSP digital audio technology: Excellent sound quality comes from professional DSP digital audio processing. Using professional digital functions, outstanding analysis and instant response. Power up to 40W; Support 3 kinds of sound field/sound effect modes: music, movie, news mode, different scenes are more realistic.
- The Razer Leviathan Surround Sound Bar features cutting-edge Dolby technology, superior sound drivers, and a dedicated subwoofer, projecting in-game battle scenes or your favorite tunes
- Featuring award winning aptX technology, the Razer Leviathan seamlessly connects via Bluetooth v4.0 for audio quality indistinguishable from a wired connection with an impressive dynamic range. System Requirements : Devices with 3.5mm audio ports
- DOLBY ATMOS-POWERED IMMERSIVE SOUND: Powerful & realistic 3D sound experience features revolutionary Dolby Atmos technology and DTX; individual sounds move all around you, delivering astonishingly realistic detail and depth.
- DESIGNED FOR GAMERS, BY GAMERS: Panasonic partnered with the Final Fantasy XIV Online sound team to design a breakthrough three-dimensional audio experience that fills your environment, with sounds heard even overhead and behind you.
- ♫【Crystal Sound & Noiseless】:This desktop speaker uses full range high quality 5W*2 speakers & 2*bass vibrating diaphragms. By using anti-magnetic technology and suppressing static and other noise, our speakers provide you with enjoyable stereo experience when you enjoying indoor movies, videos, music and games.
- ♫【Wired & Wireless Connection】:Various Connections for different devices:1.Bluetooth-enabled devices via Bluetooth 5.0, 2.TF card for MP3 or WAV format files, 3.AUX 3.5mm line-in Jack for Phone.Table MP3,MP4 Tablet ,PC,Game consoles etc. 4.RCA with AUX connected for TV watching 5. USB is only used for power.
- Under monitor Audio system: so sleek, yet so powerful
- Aurora reactive lighting system: light up your setup
- Wide Array of Compatibilities works with any device that has a standard 3 5mm headphone jack such as PC s/ laptops/ smartphones/ tablets/ projectors
- Impressive audio high-quality sound suitable for enjoyment at work or other small space
- Great Sound Quality: NJSJ A8 RGB gaming speakers built-in dual powerful 5W drivers, can delivers powerful stereo sound and outstanding bass quality.Excellent sound performance that gives you a pleasant experience when playing games, watching movies or listening the music
- Colorful LED lights Effects: Mini wired soundbar speakers alternately emit 6 colors of lights, which will bring good effects to the atmosphere of music, watching movies and playing games.(Note: The lights color is change cyclically,so you can't choose to control the light color,and it cannot be turned off when in use)
- ROOM-FILLING SOUNDBAR AUDIO FOR GAMING DESKTOPS – Sleek 2.0 channel soundbar design houses dual 50mm drivers built for enhanced dialogue clarity and immersive volume, perfect for your games & movies
- CLUTTER-FREE UNDER MONITOR SPEAKER – Its low profile design allows the ATTACK gaming soundbar to be tucked under your monitor so it achieves a sleek mini soundbar aesthetic while freeing up desk space
- Move Out, Shapeshifter - The maneuverable compact size of GS550 makes sure you are enchanted deeply at the first look. Whether it’s standing individually on each side of the monitor, or lying merged together underneath, you’ll love it in both ways.
- 2.0 Channel Stereo Core - Equipped with advanced sound drive unit with full range 2.0 channel stereo core….so, turn it up and get high.
Top Best Soundbars For Gaming Reviews 2021
The Sony HT-ST5000 soundbars is relatively high price one in this Best Soundbars For Gaming list but it brings you approximate 900W of Dolby Atmos. There are large soundbars for gaming and subwoofers with 8.1.2 sound and many front-facing and two up shooting will bring you a great effect.
This soundbar supports 5K HDR, and you can connect consuming one of 3 HDMI harbors on their back. Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth systems are great for your options, and the showing tweeters support this soundbar look unique compared to the level heads of best.
Over than that, Sony ST5000 is a covering operation. It has a very good structure and supports almost all audio format options. Unlike most sound bars, it is not equipped with dedicated surround sound speakers. All surround sound and channels are directly inside the sound bar. It also has no side-emitting speakers-instead, it applies a virtual surround effect to its front-emitting speakers.
Overall, the sound sounds very balanced, with a lot of thumps and rumblings, but lacks detail and clarity. At maximum volume, it also tends to compress and deform significantly. In other words, it has a good stereo sound field, and the performance is not bad, especially considering that it only installs upward speakers directly on the bar.
If only one speaker is not suitable for you, Samsung Harman Kardon is your Best Soundbars For Gaming and watching. Yes-Samsung HW has 9 integrated speakers, Dolby Digital technology and surround sound.
Also, The Samsung sound beam brings unparalleled movie immersion, as well as an excellent gaming experience with a dedicated game configuration. It is ideal for the most high-end settings, and it is guaranteed to bring you the richest sound quality.
I like the sound of Samsung and Harman/Chardon paired on this soundbar. The sound is well balanced between the high pitch, midrange and low pitch. The music sounds great. The sounds of human voices and musical instruments are so unique. These settings all sound
This soundbar has many speakers to bring a surround sound experience. Two upward emitting speakers and two side emitting speakers, the rest are located in front of the soundbar.
For example, when the commercial starts to play, the volume may rise or fall, and when the program or the program you are watching replays, the volume may change again.
You can adjust the volume of each channel (side, center, top, rear sound, if you add wireless rear speakers sold separately). The bass level of the soundbar and subwoofer can be set separately, which I think is a good thing. The wireless subwoofer lets you feel the intensity of the action and the rhythm of the music through the rich, clean and powerful bass.
The sound bar provides many functions and clear sound, which can provide a high-quality gaming experience. This speaker is also very popular among movie enthusiasts and audiophiles.
If you have other Sonos speakers, or plan to expand to a complete home theater, you can build and control your own sound system with the Sonos Playbar as the center. If you need everything wireless, then buying Sonos Bridge can solve the problem.
In terms of design, we like the stylish appearance of this soundbar. It's simple and low-key, so this product will fit your game settings perfectly. Although it does have a lower profile than most sound bars.
You will most likely use this soundbar for purposes other than gaming, but the soundbar can handle tasks through its automatic adjustment function. Therefore, no matter what is on your display, you can get excellent sound from the device.
Overall, our experts believe that this is the best soundbar for games and it's worth the money.
The Bose name enjoys a high reputation in this Best Soundbars For Gaming list, and the SoundTouch 300 is a feature you want to check whether to buy a soundbar. It has HDMI linking and pass through function, and can be connected to other devices via Wi-Fi for wireless audio streaming.
Bose SoundTouch 300 has almost nothing to complain about. For every limitation, such as the lack of on board EQ controls, there are some useful features that may appeal to you, such as familiarize IQ settings that adjust to the contours and reflections of the room.
The bar has four drivers and a tweeter, which together emit a clear sound. If you plan to stick with Bose, please keep this in mind.
If you are looking for the best soundbar for gaming on PC, look no further. The Sound Blaster X Katana is a multi-channel Soundbars for gaming all in one gaming solution.
It uses Dolby Digital technology, professionally tuned sound effects and five-drive design.
In addition, it has a variety of connection options and a dedicated remote control, making the operation super simple. Race against professionals with Katana unparalleled performance and admire parts with the Aurora LED system.
Considering its price, Vizio SB3621 provides excellent sound. It is the perfect choice in this Best Soundbar For Gaming List for anyone who does not want to have a separate satellite speaker, because the entire package includes a soundbar and subwoofer.
Thanks to the simple settings and the excellent sound effects of the 2.1 system, the whole process can almost be achieved. If you want something with extra speakers, it's also a good choice, usually around $300.
Also,The connection of this bar is very easy, the sound is very good, and the price is very cheap. The sub-base is very good, and again, its size is outstanding. The soundbar has clear dialogue and a large amount of distortion-free decibels when necessary, and has a low enough profile to avoid disturbing the windows. All settings and functions are operating normally.
The only problem is the LED display with different functions. Bright enough, but like Morse code. It was a bit confusing at first, but after a while, you will understand the different order of each function. This is better than skipping sound quality. Would definitely recommend this sound bar, actually there are already.
If you have limited space, YAS-207 will be as smooth as them in this Best Soundbars For Gaming list. Although it is equipped with five powerful drivers that provide impressive acoustics, it measures approximately 24 inches long and 2.6 inches high.
As a result, it can be easily installed under the monitor or sit on top of a smaller media console without taking up space. In addition to its size, it also offers around 50 programmable LED lights, brushed aluminum finish, intuitive remote control, and multiple connection options.
Finally, it is even equipped with a subwoofer, which produces excellent distortion-free bass.
For the next game, Samsung 2.1 gaming soundbar has smart sound technology. This is a special setting that detects when you are playing a game and optimizes the sound effects.
Thanks to the wireless Bluetooth connection, you can minimize wire clutter, play music from the device, and expand the audio system online.
With a subwoofer, you can expect excellent bass volume. But what really makes this laptop the best laptop soundbar is its different model. After activating the mode, whether you are watching something, holding a video conference or listening to music, you will notice a difference in the overall quality of the sound effects and dialogue.
The speaker also provides USB playback. And, if you are a mobile gamer, the soundbar is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can effortlessly stream games with immersive sound.
As one of the best consoles and Sounbars for gaming on PC, Razer Leviathan is an enthusiast's dream. It earnestly has all these features, including surround sound, Bluetooth connectivity and an epic bass dedicated subwoofer. Not only that, the device is also built with Dolby Digital Technology to ensure the highest quality audio in the industry. With this first-class surround sound system, you will expect complete game immersion and unique competitive advantages.
This bar may be one of the best computer sound bars on the market, and it is also great for gaming. This is a complete sound system built into a compact profile and designed with cutting-edge technology to provide high-end sound quality.
The Razer soundbar has a width of 20.1 inches and can be placed in front of a PC or desktop monitor. If you want to be more creative, instead of putting it on a computer desk, you can also install it on a speaker. It uses Dolby and apt X technology and provides an impressive dynamic audio range by connecting to Bluetooth.
The Bose Solo has more audio connection options than most models, and is bold enough Soundbars for Gaming but compact enough for desktops or small media consoles.
Because of the unique dialogue mode, this is a great way to upgrade the movie night. The Bluetooth connection allows you to stream music from any device, and the flexible placement means you can put it on a shelf or mount it on the wall.
Last but not least, it has a universal remote control, so you can control the TV, gaming system, volume, bass and Bluetooth connection.
For a little more money, you can obtain an installation kit and fiber optic cable for a completely simplified setup. In short, if you want a soundbar to play games, watch movies and listen to music, this is your best choice.
The Vizio soundbar is another great choice of Best Soundbars for Gaming surround sound. It offers excellent performance at a low price and combines the advantages of both.
A high quality bar does not need to be too complicated or too expensive. But the reality is that with some of these products, you can indeed get the most benefit from the best of both worlds.
This bar is a very interesting and impressive sound bar with a wireless subwoofer and many other attractive features. Once you start using it, you will be impressed by its value for money and excellent sound depth. For your price here, it does show a wealth of experience, and you will definitely find it too valuable.
It is easy to set up and use, and has Bluetooth technology, making wireless synchronization a breeze.
In addition, it is also equipped with a dedicated subwoofer and remote control for easy adjustment and fine-tuning of custom settings. Very suitable for console use, but also suitable for hardcore PC game player equipment.
Although many people strictly abide by the rules of the game and do not need a real super high-end soundbar, many users also like things that they can use without an Xbox controller in their hands in this Best Soundbars for Gaming.The Paradigm Soundscape soundbar meets this need.
It offers the best combination of sound quality, functionality, and usability of any soundbars for gaming we can find, and when we directly compared it to other top models in hands-on testing, it easily beat them.
It is larger than other sound bars, but this is due to the size and orientation of the internal driver. There are four 4-inch bass and center drivers, and three tweeters that actually make sound. If you are an enthusiast first, then a gamer, and want a soundbar with the absolute best sound quality, check out Paradigm Soundscape.
TaoTronics Gaming is the best sound bar for gaming with LED on the market. This is thanks to the vibrant color schemes, which are guaranteed to complement your settings and enhance the quality of your games.
For the sound, just connect via Bluetooth to get a dynamic stereo. With additional features such as the scalability of the microphone and the intuitive control panel, you can find one of the best quality gaming sound bars.
Similarly, from the perspective of listening to music, this unit has a rich, open sound, smooth treble and accurate midrange. The bass may be surprising (if the original music content has bass
Finally, I chose to use a high-quality audiophile 4MM cable between the soundbar and the Sound unit to maintain its connection. The difference made with almost no cable is amazing. You can feel the atmosphere of the concert hall, and the sound stage seems to extend from the far left to the far right of the bar. I can't ask for more, and spending so little money is icing on the cake.
In fact, I really like Taotronics' soundbar, and if it fails in the future, I'm considering getting a second one-I think that's great.
Looking for a reasonably priced and powerful, Best soundbars for Gaming? Dell AC511 is your best choice. This model connects to your PC via USB for a simple plug-and-play connection, providing rich treble, thumping bass and incredible omnidirectional immersion.
In addition, through the integrated volume control knob, you can easily and quickly adjust the sound. The Dell AC511 is one of the cheapest gaming sound bars and a great addition to all budget gaming settings.
This is just a very typical, not very flexible computer speaker. Unless you have a specially designed monitor and are not interested in any music playback or listening to videos other than medium and low volume, there is no special advantage to buying this product.
This is not suitable for people who want excellent sound quality from computer speakers. However, it is the perfect choice for people who only need to hear system sounds and audio from the videos played in the web browser from time to time.
Creative is a pioneer in audio accessories, and Stage Air continues this Best Soundbars For Gaming list. For a little amount, you will get a Bluetooth-powered sound bar that provides high-quality sound and excellent volume control.
A charge can last up to 8 hours, and the height is only 2.8 inches, completely located under the screen. The powerful dual driver adds a little movement to your game and enjoys the sweet sound all night long.
The speaker is easy to spot problems, but we have never been disappointed with Stage Air because we measured our expectations. There is no way to get a sound of $300 for one tenth the price.
These bar speakers may provide better sound and have a subwoofer. Its price is twice that of Stage Air, but we can't test it, so we can't be sure whether performance will improve. For gamers, Creative Sound may be more expensive, but the performance and versatility are much better. In addition, it may be really loud.
However, if your budget is tight and you just want to get rid of bad computer speakers, Stage Air can at least take you to a new level.
Best Soundbars For Gaming: Some Factors To Consider Before Buying
For most people, the function you choose should be the same as any other soundbar, but it should be better tuned to enhance the gaming effect of the computer. Also consider the functions to be used in the speakers, because some low-end products do not work well.
There are many excellent soundbar options on the market, how do you choose the Best Soundbars for gaming settings? Well, there are a few things to consider:
Some Things You Should Consider When Buying A Soundbars For Gaming
In the event that you intend to utilize the soundbar for both support and PC games, the principal thing you need to do is to gauge your work area, media rack, or both. Albeit sound bars normally have a thin shape, their sizes do shift, and dependent on broad experience, the size of sound bars ought to be generally equivalent to the screen, regardless of whether the size isn't more modest than a couple of inches.
The present best stable bars will give a couple of remote associations for simple arrangement. You ought to have the option to utilize alternatives like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi associations. With these, you can associate and stream content straightforwardly from your cell phone. Be that as it may, top of the line and more costly items may permit you to associate by means of Wi-Fi. Remote associations, for example, Bluetooth help keep your space clean, which is valuable for gaming settings where the work area space is little. Notwithstanding, standard PC speakers can likewise be associated through USB.
Quality of audio
If you are looking for high-quality audio equipment that provides immersive surround sound, then the best soundbar for gaming is a must. You will hear all the details of the beautiful tones and amplified bass.
Has many uses. No matter which platform you play on a PC or game console, the sound bar can provide clear tones, allowing you to integrate into the game world. In addition, the best sound bars have universal connectivity features such as Bluetooth technology and plug-and-play design.
From matte black to metallic silver, the best soundbars for gaming come in many forms. In addition, you can find excellent add-ons such as LED lighting to match your existing equipment.
Although many gamers choose to use gaming headsets, sound bars are another great option for experiencing realistic audio. You can find the position of the enemy in your favorite FPS, or relax to your favorite video game.
To know the best way to set up a soundbars for your computer, let’s check below video:
Conclusion: My Top Pick For Best Soundbars For Gaming
Here are top 5 list of the best soundbars for gaming that you don’t want to miss out:
Best Soundbars For Gaming FOR PC gaming
- Experience Dolby Atmos in a 7.1.2ch, 800W sound bar
- Maintain quality from source to screen with 4K HDR support and HDCP 2.2
Best Soundbars For Gaming FOR best console gaming
- Product Dimensions: 48.26" W x 3.26" H x 5.35" D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07" W x 15.86" H x 15.86" D
- Includes: Remote Control, Battery, Wall Mount Kit and HDMI Cable
Best Soundbars For Gaming FOR best gaming with LEDs
Best Soundbars For Gaming FOR best budget Bluetooth
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- HDMI connectivity with 4K pass through brings your music, movies and TV shows to life. Supported audio formats : Dolby Digital, DTS
Best Soundbars For Gaming FOR Desktop Gaming
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more
After reading this review, we hope that you already find your optimal choice for best soundbars for gaining. It is a wise choice to select from our top 5 pick list. Our expects to proceed with many tests on actual models as well as studied comments from users to find you the best one. Let's try to buy one of them to improve your gaming experience.