In most cases, video editing is compatible with strong laptops and high-end graphics card PCs that can churn and crunch anything you throw at them. However, this does not actually mean that you cannot edit videos on a marginally cheaper PC. Therefore, we have researched to come up with a review that is 15 best laptop for video editing under 500 for you can buy.
If you are wondering where is trusted to buy, so come to domain.com now to choose for yourself the best one. Now discover our list laptops under 500 that we recommend for you.
Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500 Comparison 2021
Best Product For overall
Best Product For working
Best Product For convenience
Best Product For editing
Best Product For performance
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 11.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4000 Processor(1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores), Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- Quickly and easily connect to the latest Windows and Mac computers with Rugged’s reversible USB-C cable, or legacy computers using the included USB 3.0 adapter
- Enjoy fast USB-C 5Gb/s file transfers, backups, and image browsing
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- 【Detailed Configuration】Substantial high-bandwidth 8GB RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A flash-based 256GB SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 【AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Mobile Processor】2 cores, 4 threads, up to 3.5GHz. Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency, while enjoying stunning HD visuals.
- 14" HD Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 14" HD 1366x768 anti-glare NanoEdge display featuring an ultra-narrow bezel with anti-glare coating to reduce reflections
- The HD display has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be laid flat to share content easily
- 💖【Office 365 for One Year】: If Your Office cannot be Activated, Please Contact Jumper Customer Service Team. We will Reply You within 12 hours. We Will Share How to Activate Your Microsoft Account.Comes with a 1 year licence of office 365 pre-installed, for all your daily computing needs. Get full access to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook、OneNote 、Publisher、Access.
- 🌞【Windows 10 Home OS】—Offers More Powerful Performance, Brings You More Smooth and Wonderful User Experience.Powered by N3350 Dual Core Processor, Offers You Smooth Operation and Stable Multitasking Experience.
Top Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500 Reviews 2021
If you're hunting for the perfect laptop for video editing under $500, start by looking at the best laptop for video editing under 500 Dell Inspiron 15 3000. It has a stellar look and a decent performance section, this laptop is your budget video editing solution.
The perfect laptop for you editing. This laptop gives you the extra output you'd always look for on your laptop. And if that's what the budget encourages, you can go with it.
Acer Aspire 5 is one of the computers in the best $ 500 segment nowadays. The design of Acer Aspire is well-built, lightweight and reasonably thin, it gets a good keyboard, an IPS screen and modern hardware, it works well, it operates cool and quiet, and it lasts a long time on a charge. It isn't without a few drawbacks. It definitely deserves your expectation.
That after all this time, the Asus Chromebook Flip C302 still deserves its luxury standing with a sparkling projector, a comfortable keyboard and a sleek style that's just as easy to use in tablet mode or as a conventional laptop.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 has a classy and trendy look. It has an abyss of blue paint and a matte texture. Building quality is excellent, too, so you won't be worried about breaking down prematurely.
The ASUS F512JA-AS34 VivoBook 15 is a heavenly laptop if you've been searching for major power at a cheap price on a laptop. Although you are likely to discover certified upgraded laptop versions, you can rest assured that only some laptops would have specs similar to Vivobook 15 and at the same price.
The ASUS Vivobook F510QA-DS99 is a price oriented, 15-inch entry-level laptop. Its architecture is adapted from the mid-range F510UA laptop series, but its hardware devices are not. Not completely, at least. As we're seeing, given the price, this gadget is sure to pack a power. Plus, you will get a decent deal for your cash to some degree.
If you are a follower of Chromebook, there's no reason why you can use the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5. This best laptop for video editing under 500 is fashionable and great for artistic work. And because it's under $500, it will be suitable for you.
The HP 14-dq10101nr is a laptop that gets little attention because it is overshadowed by its brothers. However, you should not base on that reason that you ignore this laptop as it can be very helpful for you in editing video.
Acer has long stood out in the budget/available segment of laptops, and Aspire 5 Slim is the ideal option for a fast, budget-friendly laptop. This writing is only provided at ~$350, and that comes with a 128GB SSD.
The Dell Latitude E7450 is a good model in the under 500 $ segment. Don't be misled by this one's reduced screen size. The Dell Latitude E7450 is a complete strength in matters of importance.
All of those parameters, which proved Dell Latitude E7450 is a laptop strong and suitable for editing.
Big touch-screen laptops are the newest buzz in the globe of technology. So many firms are launching such tablets, notebooks and 2-in-1 machines, and most versions are preferred by customers. Not only stands out with the touch screen feature, but it is also very powerful for editing videos.Let's try out the best laptop for video editing under 500 15.6 inch HP Touch Screen Laptop.
The newest name suggests a lot about the high efficiency and reliability of the device itself. It's still a decent laptop for video editing and animation making. It also has the same functionality as most notebooks. It's also the top pick for laptop video editing under $500.
These features are perfect to have a laptop editing movie to make the work easier.
The Acer Swift 3 video editing laptop under 500 has a high link rate, unmatched portability, 8th generation processor, wireless network as well as battery life that meets the specifications of modern lifestyles. You're in a position to easily turn it up and take it everywhere you go. Its 8th Intel core formation, HD IPS screen, and powerful battery life make it the primary option for every user.
HP, the best laptop for video editing under 500, is certainly one of the best choices when it comes to purchasing a durable, compact build and a low-budget laptop.
Another one, the best laptop for video editing under 500 Asus Laptop, which is lightweight and well suited for students. If you want to spend a nice piece of change on your Company laptop, this newest Asus vivobook is a fine laptop for video editing.
Complete Buying Guide: How To Choose A Best Laptop For Video editing Under 500$
In order to suggest laptops, we used the following criteria:
Strong CPU with several cores / threads to assist with rendering and other video-related activities.
Decent discrete GPU. Although it's not as important to editing video as you would imagine, it's nice to do it too.
At least 8GB of RAM. You don’t expect skimp here, and if you’re editing 4K video, think of upgrading aftermarket to 16GB.
USB 3.1 Type-C was powerful preferred, to use fast external SSD drives to hold your project files.
If you are using a computer game for editing. This video will be useful to you: The Problem with Using Gaming Laptops for Video Editing
Conclusion: My Top Pick For Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500
There is no killing of a desktop with standalone graphics when it comes to gaming or video editing. But the market for GPUs has made it easier to have a decent laptop with a high-end graphics card. A good choice can be found in this overview of the best video editing laptops under 500 dollars.
These are 5 laptops that our experts team have chosen and introduced for you to refer.
BEST PRODUCT FOR overall.
- Intel Celeron Processor 4205U (2MB Cache, 1.8 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
BEST PRODUCT FOR working.
- The flexible 360 Degree hinge and 12.5" full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance with a bright backlit illuminated keyboard
BEST PRODUCT FOR convenience
- 15.6-inch HD touchscreen
- Intel Core i5-7200U
BEST PRODUCT FOR editing
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
BEST PRODUCT FOR performance
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080)WLED-backlit Display,Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Generation Dual Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz processor, No Optical Drive
Thanks for reading our review. What are you waiting for, go for it now!