Have you ever gone through that annoying feeling when your head is smaller than average ones, and you could not find the best headset with the perfect size for you? Fortunately, even though you may not be aware, several market products are designed for people with smaller heads. You can not begin to imagine how amazing it is to find the best gaming headset for small heads.
When your head is too small for the headband, you would have to adjust it constantly. That surely distracts you from whatever you are doing, playing games, or working. Do you think staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic would become a much more pleasant experience if you can find the best gaming headset, even if you have a small head?
Stay tuned while we provide you with the best 13 options of gaming headsets with detailed reviews.
Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads Comparison 2021
Best headset for gamers
Best headset for noise cancelling
Best headset for cyclists
Best headset for exercising
Best headset for indoor activities
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- No.1 selling PC gaming headset in the U.S. - Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. retail tracking service, PC headsets, gaming designed, based on units, January-December 2019
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
- Total freedom with up to 20 m wireless range and LIGHTSPEED wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. 1 Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4.
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, ~16. 8M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.
- Play All Out: G733 K/DA gaming headset is designed with official League of Legends alt-universe K/DA art for a complete and immersive play experience
- Total freedom with up to 20 m wireless range and LIGHTSPEED wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4
- 7.1 Surround Sound & 50mm Speaker Driver- 7.1 virtual surround sound reproduces gaming actions and provides immersive gaming experience. VANKYO gaming headset features 50 mm driver with 40% extra sound effect than other gaming headphones, which makes you sense voice of directions, footsteps and every detail clearly in games for a better gaming experience.
- Ergonomic Design & Premium Material- Vankyo gaming headsets designed double padded headbands not only good for reducing head pressure but also suitable for various head shapes. Ears are completely covered by soft and breathable earmuffs that isolate noises effectively and allow for long gaming sessions without fatigue.
- 🎧Multi-platform Compatible - This gaming headset works on Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS4 Slim, PS3 , PS Vita, PSP, Mobile Phone, PC, Notebook.The USB is to power the led light.Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connecting with an old version Xbox One controller. With 3.5mm audio gaming Headphones,the gamer can enjoy an immersive gaming experience no matter in which platform
- 🎧Bulit for Comfort - F3 Gaming Headset lightweight design Xbox one headset comes with breathable protein memory foam ear pads, retractable head beam, flexible headband to make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort in a long-time fierce game
- 50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemies motion in Fortnite, PUBG or CS:GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matters. With a 50mm driver, RUNMUS PS4 headset offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & PREMIUM MATERIAL. Gamers usually play games for many hours, so the comfort is also a key factor when choosing a Xbox one headset. We have tested our headsets for many years on hundreds of different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
- Audeze planar magnetic drivers
- Waves Nx fully immersive 3D . Sound pressure level - >120 dB
- ➤ 3D surround sound and deep bass - high-intensity 50mm speaker drivers gives you the ultimate immersive experience, bringing you vivid sound field, sound clarity, shock feeling sound, perfect for various games like PUBG, God of War, halo 5 Guardians, Fortnight, call of Duty, CS: go, over watch, World of Warcraft Legion, etc.
- ➤ noise resection microphone and ONE key mute - Be excellent PS4 headset with Omni-directional & flexible microphone enables you to communicate clearly while you are in a game, can pick up sounds with great sensitivity and remove the noise easily
Top Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads Reviews 2021
Astro is a quite well-known brand that is famous for gaming headsets. The brand constantly upgrades this product regarding both sound and design. However, it is still extremely light-weighted and comfortable. You should not have any problem wearing this headset all day long.
As it is a gaming headset, its sound quality is impressive. It has the perfect bass - not too dull or too heavy and clear vocals. The brand also equips a great microphone port for this product, making it easier for gamers to use.
One of the essential factors that make a headset impressive is sound quality. This product from Beyerdynamic is worth considering for its amazing, comfy, German-quality padding. There are several reviews from other users saying that this is the best gaming headset for small heads.
One great benefit that this headphone will bring you is that it uses noise-canceling technology. Therefore, you would not have to even worry about wearing it on the street while walking or cycling.
Also, this product is durable as it is designed to be dust and water-resistant. You will be impressed by its trendy design. You should also note that it provides an outstanding sound quality.
It may feel strange to you, but the headset comes with a matte black color despite the word "gold" in its name. But you have to admit the fact that it looks so elegant and attractive. This product comes from a well-known brand - Sony.
What makes this product the best gaming headset for small heads is that it is light-weighted while still having enough padding to make users feel comfortable using it all day.
A special feature of this product is adjustability. It has an adjustment mechanism that enables users to adjust it to the best fit.
Last but not least, all the accessories are positioned in the most suitable and convenient places. On the left ear cup, there are control buttons, and the microphone port is in-built.
This is by far the perfect headset for people who want to purchase a good headset that has advanced features without having to spend a fortune on it.
It is another light-weighted product, which makes it the best gaming headset for small heads. Surprisingly, even though it is extremely light, it is shock-resistant and could really stand the test of time. It lasts longer than most products before being damaged.
That is not to mention that this SteelSeries Arctis headset has a strong sound quality along with a well-functioned microphone port.
Have we mentioned that one of the best ways to find the best gaming headset for small heads is searching for children's headsets? There is probably no other headset of the perfect size that you are looking for then this product.
Unfortunately, most headsets in the market designed for kids do not have the best sound quality. However, this product from LilGadgets is quite an impressive option. It comes with a Bluetooth connection, built-in microphone.
If you love Sony but could not afford to buy a headset that costs a leg and an arm, here is an option for you. This noise-canceling product from Sony is from a lower price category that is affordable for many people.
This product is portable and lightweight. It is a suitable product for people who have a small head and always travel around. This headset, like many other products from Sony, has superior audio and sound quality.
This product is from a more expensive category. However, it is just perfect for gamers, as it provides every feature that a gamer would ask for. This headset has deep, rich bass and delivers a really clear sound.
That is not to mention that this headset from Logitech is wireless, making it easy to carry around.
If you play games frequently or want to possess the best gaming headset for small heads, you should check this one out.
For Letscom, comfort and convenience are their top priorities. That is why this product is malleable with a wide variety of features. It offers you a high-quality audio sound that you may never hear before.
If you read its name, you can understand that this headset has a disposable sanitary earpad cover. Isn't it interesting? If you are wondering how it functions, we will explain it to you.
After each use, the earpads of this product can be taken apart properly. This interesting feature of this headphone makes it a perfect fit for businesses and schools. Especially when COVID-19 has been forcing people to stay sanitized, this kind of product is ideal.
Regarding its sound quality, it includes not only a rich audio quality but also a good bass. If you purchase this product, you will probably notice that it comes with a safe case for protection. You won't probably have to worry about the headphone being damaged because of transportation.
One outstanding feature of this headset is its beautiful and unique design with vibrant colors. It also includes a built-in microphone that enables users to communicate with their friends easily.
These Maxell headphones are lightweight and bring flexibility. You can use them for several hours without feeling uncomfortable, as they are just perfect for people with small heads.
Additionally, the design of this product is unique and trendy. If you are the kind of person who pays attention to a product's appearance, you should consider these Maxell headphones.
You may notice that these headphones are relatively small. That is an aspect that makes it the best gaming headset for small heads. As it is small in size, you can comfortably wear it all day without feeling any pain.
Criteria For You To Pick The Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads
Up till now, we have provided you with numerous options regarding headsets for small heads. For you to not get overwhelmed and lost in all these amazing options, here are some of the specific criteria for you to consider.
It is essential that you base your selection on some particular factors, because it really does affect whether you will be satisfied with the product you choose or not.
Check these out to choose the best gaming headset for small heads.
The first thing you should do is to decide your priorities. Do you just need a headset that fits your head and can function at a normal level? Or you want to listen to electronic music, play games on your computers, and need a headset with an impressive sound quality?
Fit And Adjustability
As headphones tend to be bulkier than earphones, one of the consumers' top priorities is finding a headset with a certain flexibility and adjustability level. Even though the products reviewed above in this post are the perfect fit for people with small heads, you should still be able to customize them to your own needs.
You should be able to adjust your headband using a Velcro-based sliding mechanism or a more conventional one: a pronged metal system for adjusting the headset for small heads.
Another option for you is a headset that can be folded to make it easier to travel around.
Are you wondering why you have to consider a headset’s clamping force before buying it?
The clamping force of a headset serves the function of keeping it secure on your head. It is not so convenient to have a headset that keeps falling out of your head.
Moreover, you would want a headset for small heads tight enough to block outside noises from getting in your ears. Imagine you are walking down the street filled with traffic noises,
And I also believe that you would not love a too tight headset that makes you uncomfortable.
However, you should note that sometimes when you purchase a headset, you feel too tight. Most products will loosen up after a particular time being used, and that uncomfortable feeling would wear out soon.
If you are a person who wears a headset for hours a day, you should also think about the padding, both on the headset and the ear cups. Believe it or not, it could go a long way in ensuring your satisfaction.
You should pay attention to the padding because unnecessary padding could lead to a heavy and bulky headset. This is obviously not what people with small heads would prefer.
Sound quality varies for different people, and it also depends on the users’ needs. You may prefer a deep, strong, and heavy sound if you love listening to electronic music. However, some people are into a more neutral and flat sound.
Several factors are contributing to the sound quality of headphones.
It may be hard to determine whether a headset has a high-quality sound or not because it is hard to judge before you actually put it on. That is the reason why you should make sure that you read other users’ reviews online.
An advice for you is that if as long as a headset offers you a bit of a punch to the bass, you are good to go!
Set Of External Buttons
When you make a decision to spend a certain amount of money on any product, especially headsets, you would want it to provide you with easy-to-use external buttons. The role of these small buttons should not be underestimated.
Have you ever felt frustrated when you are busy but still have to reach your phone for small tasks? Actually, some products in the market come with extra buttons.
These buttons allow you to change the volume, answer phone calls, or skip a song with only one touch. You should really consider this feature because it may come in handy sometimes.
This is an essential feature of the best gaming headset for small heads. As COVID-19 is causing disruptions in our life, the need to communicate with others online is increasing. A microphone port will come in handy if you need to study online, call with friends and family. Furthermore, it is also necessary for gamers as they need to talk to their teammates in real-time.
Most headsets usually come with a microphone port. However, you will have to purchase a separate one and attach it to the headphone in some cases. You should keep in mind that if you want to record sounds with this separate microphone, it may not be too high-quality.
Rechargeability And Battery Life
If you plan to carry your headset around, you should look for rechargeability and battery life in a headset. An average headphone should give you more than 9 hours of use. If a headphone could only run less than 9 hours before recharge, it probably uses outdated technology.
How to clean your headset
Why should you clean your headset
No matter what headphones you choose, it would be best to clean them regularly to last longer and run smoothly. There are several reasons for that.
If you exercise a lot, you should acknowledge that sweat can make the ear cups stink over time. Your ear wax could build up and affect the volume and sound quality. You would not want the bacteria or other microbes in the dirt to affect your health. Clean headsets are just much more sanitary.
More importantly, during the SARS-COVID pandemic, you can transfer or receive the virus via anything you have touched. Researches have shown that the virus can last up to three days on hard surfaces. Therefore, if you do not clean your earbuds regularly, you could become the carrier of disease or be infected with the virus if you touch parts in your body with your hand.
Moreover, a common bacteria - staphylococcus-is shown to transfer from your ear to your headphones. This bacteria could lead to an ear infection - what you certainly want to avoid.
Cleaning different kinds of headphones
Most over-the-ear products are easy to take apart. Therefore, you can unplug different parts of it and clean it up. This would prevent the corners from being left out and not cleaned properly
While it is easy to spot dust in black headphones, it is hard to decide whether there is embedded dirt in them or not. It is important for you to look at it closely and try not to leave any parts out during the cleaning process.
Steps in the cleaning process
What you will need to clean your headphones are:
- A soft cleaning cloth
- Alcohol liquid that contains at least 70 percent alcohol
- Cotton balls
- A paper towel
If you are worried that you would damage your headphones, you could always perform a test on another area first. If you control the amount of rubbing alcohol you use, it is unlikely to show permanent leather damage. And in case your headphones are plastic or metal ones, you should not be concerned.
These are steps that you should follow if you want to have completely cleaned up headphones:
- If possible, take apart the earcups of the headphones. It will give you easy access to the mesh lying under it.
- Wipe away embedded dirt or grime from these ear cups and other parts of the headphone with your soft cleaning cloth. In this step, you would want to get as much as you can. This is because bacteria in the dirt could be stuck in there and cause harm to your health.
- Put a paper towel in a cup of water or rubbing alcohol. Then wipe the entire surface of both ear cups and other parts of the headphone.
- Dab a cotton ball with the liquid- rubbing alcohol and repeat the previous step. This is to make sure that you get all the dirt.
- You should also make sure that you did not leave any buttons, volume dials, and other accessories. It is important to spare some extra time in these small areas.
- Finally, wipe away any leftover cables with a paper towel and some alcohol.
Some tips for you:
- To get access to corners and hard-to-reach areas, you should extend your headset to its maximum size.
- If your headphones have a microphone port, be extra careful when you wash them with a wet cloth, affecting the sound quality.
- In case you do not have alcohol in hand, you could always use salted water.
- Do not miss any spots
- As alcohol could leave a streaky mark in your headphones, make sure that you wait for it to dry off before start using it again completely
You can also watch this video if you need a more detailed tutorial for cleaning a headset!
Conclusion: Our top picks
Most countries are in lockdown and many people want to purchase the best gaming headset for small heads, while still having an amazing audio quality. It affects their experience when watching movies, listening to music, or playing video games.
As you probably already know, heads come in different sizes. That is why finding the best gaming headset for small heads is an extremely difficult task. Fortunately, the options provided in the market are numerous and companies are trying their best to produce headsets with different sizes.
However, you still have to spend some time researching, as well as reading others’ reviews to find your perfect match. Your headset should not only look great but also stand the test of time.
That is why we introduce these products for you to choose the best gaming headset for small heads. Start researching, and no matter what you eventually end up with, take the best care of these headsets so that you can use it for a much longer time.
Best headset for gamers
- Tuned for Gaming with ASTRO Audio: optimized by ASTRO audio engineers and pro gamers
- Superior Fit & Finish: premium materials and construction, highly adjustable and lightweight
Best headset for noise cancelling
Best headset for cyclists
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio through the cheekbone. Unlike over ear headphones, Aeropex keeps you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable sport headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening.
Best headset for exercising
Best headset for indoor activities
- A headset for gamers: experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound and chat with friends through the hidden noise cancelling microphone.
- With the headset companion app, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games