Have you ever gone through that annoying feeling when your head is smaller than average ones, and you could not find the best headset with the perfect size for you? Fortunately, even though you may not be aware, several market products are designed for people with smaller heads. You can not begin to imagine how amazing it is to find the best gaming headset for small heads.
When your head is too small for the headband, you would have to adjust it constantly. That surely distracts you from whatever you are doing, playing games, or working. Do you think staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic would become a much more pleasant experience if you can find the best gaming headset, even if you have a small head?
Stay tuned while we provide you with the best 13 options of gaming headsets with detailed reviews.
Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads Comparison 2021
Best headset for gamers
Best headset for noise cancelling
Best headset for cyclists
Best headset for exercising
Best headset for indoor activities
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- True Surround Sound Effect. RUNMUS gaming headphones adopt superior 50mm audio drivers combined with advanced audio techniques. It delivers quality simulated surround sound to enhance the immersive gaming experience.
- All-Day Comfort. The soft ear cups with bionic protein cushion coat covers your ears gently. RUNMUS ps4 headset is only 12 OZ. You won't feel any discomfort from headband and ear cups even after a long gaming sessions.
- No.1 selling PC gaming headset in the U.S. - Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. retail tracking service, PC headsets, gaming designed, based on units, January-December 2019
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
- 【Excellent Stereo Sound & Noise Isolation】High precision 40 mm driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, splendid ambient noise isolation, BlueFire Gaming Headset uses advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office. So you can focus more on what matters—your music, movies, videos and games.
- 【Comfortable and Light Weight】 The headset used skin-friendly leather material with Self-adjusting head beam and head cushion design ensures perfect fit with different head sizes (suitable for both adults and kids) and super soft Over-ear pads that is more comfortable for long time gaming.
- Total freedom with up to 20 meter wireless range and Lightspeed wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4.
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, 16.8 M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone Lightsync RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.
- Immersive 3D gaming sound & exhilarating gameplay: muffled sound will cause bad gaming experience. It's important for gamer to hear footsteps and distant gunshots from different direction in Fortnight, PUBG or CS: go etc. With high precision magnetic neodymium driver, Beexcellent headsets offer a 360-degree soundscape, add a sense of realism to your gaming session and reproduce crystal clear sound.
- Flexible boom mic: designed for people who suffer from the annoying keyboard noises and other background sound, Beexcellent headsets accurately pick up your voice and differentiate between background noise and your voice. With 120° flexible design, easy to adjust mic position at your will and better for game chatting and other application scenarios.
- Audeze planar magnetic drivers
- Waves Nx fully immersive 3D . Sound pressure level - >120 dB
- lmmersive Gaming Audio. Dual 50mm speaker drivers are engineered to produce detailed, balanced soundscape with ultra-low distortion for your games, music, movies, and more
- Noise-canceling Mic. The flexible omnidirectional microphone captures the user's voice yet eliminates unwanted background noise.
- 【IMMERSIVE SOUND】 High power 50MM neodymium magnets drivers, provide you immersive gaming experience, you will hear everything from every direction as if you were on the battlefield of the badlands.
- 【NOISE CANCELLING MICROHPONE】 Omnidirectional sensitive microphone with noise isolation tech for enhanced voice quality and reduces ambient noise, to pick up your voice clearly and loudly.
- ❤【NOISE CANCELING MICROPHONE】 This PS4 PS5 headset(gaming headphones) provides high-end noise cancellation to enable you to chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity. If you wanna enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by flipping the switch.
- ❤【50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND】 :Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemies motion in Fortnite, PUBG or CS:GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matter. With a 50mm driver,ONIKUMA PS4 PS5 headset (Xbox one headset) offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
Top Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads Reviews 2021
Astro is a quite well-known brand that is famous for gaming headsets. The brand constantly upgrades this product regarding both sound and design. However, it is still extremely light-weighted and comfortable. You should not have any problem wearing this headset all day long.
As it is a gaming headset, its sound quality is impressive. It has the perfect bass - not too dull or too heavy and clear vocals. The brand also equips a great microphone port for this product, making it easier for gamers to use.
One of the essential factors that make a headset impressive is sound quality. This product from Beyerdynamic is worth considering for its amazing, comfy, German-quality padding. There are several reviews from other users saying that this is the best gaming headset for small heads.
One great benefit that this headphone will bring you is that it uses noise-canceling technology. Therefore, you would not have to even worry about wearing it on the street while walking or cycling.
Also, this product is durable as it is designed to be dust and water-resistant. You will be impressed by its trendy design. You should also note that it provides an outstanding sound quality.
It may feel strange to you, but the headset comes with a matte black color despite the word "gold" in its name. But you have to admit the fact that it looks so elegant and attractive. This product comes from a well-known brand - Sony.
What makes this product the best gaming headset for small heads is that it is light-weighted while still having enough padding to make users feel comfortable using it all day.
A special feature of this product is adjustability. It has an adjustment mechanism that enables users to adjust it to the best fit.
Last but not least, all the accessories are positioned in the most suitable and convenient places. On the left ear cup, there are control buttons, and the microphone port is in-built.
This is by far the perfect headset for people who want to purchase a good headset that has advanced features without having to spend a fortune on it.
It is another light-weighted product, which makes it the best gaming headset for small heads. Surprisingly, even though it is extremely light, it is shock-resistant and could really stand the test of time. It lasts longer than most products before being damaged.
That is not to mention that this SteelSeries Arctis headset has a strong sound quality along with a well-functioned microphone port.
Have we mentioned that one of the best ways to find the best gaming headset for small heads is searching for children's headsets? There is probably no other headset of the perfect size that you are looking for then this product.
Unfortunately, most headsets in the market designed for kids do not have the best sound quality. However, this product from LilGadgets is quite an impressive option. It comes with a Bluetooth connection, built-in microphone.
If you love Sony but could not afford to buy a headset that costs a leg and an arm, here is an option for you. This noise-canceling product from Sony is from a lower price category that is affordable for many people.
This product is portable and lightweight. It is a suitable product for people who have a small head and always travel around. This headset, like many other products from Sony, has superior audio and sound quality.
This product is from a more expensive category. However, it is just perfect for gamers, as it provides every feature that a gamer would ask for. This headset has deep, rich bass and delivers a really clear sound.
That is not to mention that this headset from Logitech is wireless, making it easy to carry around.
If you play games frequently or want to possess the best gaming headset for small heads, you should check this one out.
For Letscom, comfort and convenience are their top priorities. That is why this product is malleable with a wide variety of features. It offers you a high-quality audio sound that you may never hear before.
If you read its name, you can understand that this headset has a disposable sanitary earpad cover. Isn't it interesting? If you are wondering how it functions, we will explain it to you.
After each use, the earpads of this product can be taken apart properly. This interesting feature of this headphone makes it a perfect fit for businesses and schools. Especially when COVID-19 has been forcing people to stay sanitized, this kind of product is ideal.
Regarding its sound quality, it includes not only a rich audio quality but also a good bass. If you purchase this product, you will probably notice that it comes with a safe case for protection. You won't probably have to worry about the headphone being damaged because of transportation.
One outstanding feature of this headset is its beautiful and unique design with vibrant colors. It also includes a built-in microphone that enables users to communicate with their friends easily.
These Maxell headphones are lightweight and bring flexibility. You can use them for several hours without feeling uncomfortable, as they are just perfect for people with small heads.
Additionally, the design of this product is unique and trendy. If you are the kind of person who pays attention to a product's appearance, you should consider these Maxell headphones.
You may notice that these headphones are relatively small. That is an aspect that makes it the best gaming headset for small heads. As it is small in size, you can comfortably wear it all day without feeling any pain.
Criteria For You To Pick The Best Gaming Headset For Small Heads
Up till now, we have provided you with numerous options regarding headsets for small heads. For you to not get overwhelmed and lost in all these amazing options, here are some of the specific criteria for you to consider.
It is essential that you base your selection on some particular factors, because it really does affect whether you will be satisfied with the product you choose or not.
Check these out to choose the best gaming headset for small heads.
The first thing you should do is to decide your priorities. Do you just need a headset that fits your head and can function at a normal level? Or you want to listen to electronic music, play games on your computers, and need a headset with an impressive sound quality?
Fit And Adjustability
As headphones tend to be bulkier than earphones, one of the consumers' top priorities is finding a headset with a certain flexibility and adjustability level. Even though the products reviewed above in this post are the perfect fit for people with small heads, you should still be able to customize them to your own needs.
You should be able to adjust your headband using a Velcro-based sliding mechanism or a more conventional one: a pronged metal system for adjusting the headset for small heads.
Another option for you is a headset that can be folded to make it easier to travel around.
Are you wondering why you have to consider a headset’s clamping force before buying it?
The clamping force of a headset serves the function of keeping it secure on your head. It is not so convenient to have a headset that keeps falling out of your head.
Moreover, you would want a headset for small heads tight enough to block outside noises from getting in your ears. Imagine you are walking down the street filled with traffic noises,
And I also believe that you would not love a too tight headset that makes you uncomfortable.
However, you should note that sometimes when you purchase a headset, you feel too tight. Most products will loosen up after a particular time being used, and that uncomfortable feeling would wear out soon.
If you are a person who wears a headset for hours a day, you should also think about the padding, both on the headset and the ear cups. Believe it or not, it could go a long way in ensuring your satisfaction.
You should pay attention to the padding because unnecessary padding could lead to a heavy and bulky headset. This is obviously not what people with small heads would prefer.
Sound quality varies for different people, and it also depends on the users’ needs. You may prefer a deep, strong, and heavy sound if you love listening to electronic music. However, some people are into a more neutral and flat sound.
Several factors are contributing to the sound quality of headphones.
It may be hard to determine whether a headset has a high-quality sound or not because it is hard to judge before you actually put it on. That is the reason why you should make sure that you read other users’ reviews online.
An advice for you is that if as long as a headset offers you a bit of a punch to the bass, you are good to go!
Set Of External Buttons
When you make a decision to spend a certain amount of money on any product, especially headsets, you would want it to provide you with easy-to-use external buttons. The role of these small buttons should not be underestimated.
Have you ever felt frustrated when you are busy but still have to reach your phone for small tasks? Actually, some products in the market come with extra buttons.
These buttons allow you to change the volume, answer phone calls, or skip a song with only one touch. You should really consider this feature because it may come in handy sometimes.
This is an essential feature of the best gaming headset for small heads. As COVID-19 is causing disruptions in our life, the need to communicate with others online is increasing. A microphone port will come in handy if you need to study online, call with friends and family. Furthermore, it is also necessary for gamers as they need to talk to their teammates in real-time.
Most headsets usually come with a microphone port. However, you will have to purchase a separate one and attach it to the headphone in some cases. You should keep in mind that if you want to record sounds with this separate microphone, it may not be too high-quality.
Rechargeability And Battery Life
If you plan to carry your headset around, you should look for rechargeability and battery life in a headset. An average headphone should give you more than 9 hours of use. If a headphone could only run less than 9 hours before recharge, it probably uses outdated technology.
How to clean your headset
Why should you clean your headset
No matter what headphones you choose, it would be best to clean them regularly to last longer and run smoothly. There are several reasons for that.
If you exercise a lot, you should acknowledge that sweat can make the ear cups stink over time. Your ear wax could build up and affect the volume and sound quality. You would not want the bacteria or other microbes in the dirt to affect your health. Clean headsets are just much more sanitary.
More importantly, during the SARS-COVID pandemic, you can transfer or receive the virus via anything you have touched. Researches have shown that the virus can last up to three days on hard surfaces. Therefore, if you do not clean your earbuds regularly, you could become the carrier of disease or be infected with the virus if you touch parts in your body with your hand.
Moreover, a common bacteria - staphylococcus-is shown to transfer from your ear to your headphones. This bacteria could lead to an ear infection - what you certainly want to avoid.
Cleaning different kinds of headphones
Most over-the-ear products are easy to take apart. Therefore, you can unplug different parts of it and clean it up. This would prevent the corners from being left out and not cleaned properly
While it is easy to spot dust in black headphones, it is hard to decide whether there is embedded dirt in them or not. It is important for you to look at it closely and try not to leave any parts out during the cleaning process.
Steps in the cleaning process
What you will need to clean your headphones are:
- A soft cleaning cloth
- Alcohol liquid that contains at least 70 percent alcohol
- Cotton balls
- A paper towel
If you are worried that you would damage your headphones, you could always perform a test on another area first. If you control the amount of rubbing alcohol you use, it is unlikely to show permanent leather damage. And in case your headphones are plastic or metal ones, you should not be concerned.
These are steps that you should follow if you want to have completely cleaned up headphones:
- If possible, take apart the earcups of the headphones. It will give you easy access to the mesh lying under it.
- Wipe away embedded dirt or grime from these ear cups and other parts of the headphone with your soft cleaning cloth. In this step, you would want to get as much as you can. This is because bacteria in the dirt could be stuck in there and cause harm to your health.
- Put a paper towel in a cup of water or rubbing alcohol. Then wipe the entire surface of both ear cups and other parts of the headphone.
- Dab a cotton ball with the liquid- rubbing alcohol and repeat the previous step. This is to make sure that you get all the dirt.
- You should also make sure that you did not leave any buttons, volume dials, and other accessories. It is important to spare some extra time in these small areas.
- Finally, wipe away any leftover cables with a paper towel and some alcohol.
Some tips for you:
- To get access to corners and hard-to-reach areas, you should extend your headset to its maximum size.
- If your headphones have a microphone port, be extra careful when you wash them with a wet cloth, affecting the sound quality.
- In case you do not have alcohol in hand, you could always use salted water.
- Do not miss any spots
- As alcohol could leave a streaky mark in your headphones, make sure that you wait for it to dry off before start using it again completely
You can also watch this video if you need a more detailed tutorial for cleaning a headset!
Conclusion: Our top picks
Most countries are in lockdown and many people want to purchase the best gaming headset for small heads, while still having an amazing audio quality. It affects their experience when watching movies, listening to music, or playing video games.
As you probably already know, heads come in different sizes. That is why finding the best gaming headset for small heads is an extremely difficult task. Fortunately, the options provided in the market are numerous and companies are trying their best to produce headsets with different sizes.
However, you still have to spend some time researching, as well as reading others’ reviews to find your perfect match. Your headset should not only look great but also stand the test of time.
That is why we introduce these products for you to choose the best gaming headset for small heads. Start researching, and no matter what you eventually end up with, take the best care of these headsets so that you can use it for a much longer time.
Best headset for gamers
- Tuned for Gaming with ASTRO Audio: optimized by ASTRO audio engineers and pro gamers
- Superior Fit & Finish: premium materials and construction, highly adjustable and lightweight
Best headset for noise cancelling
Best headset for cyclists
- EXCLUSIVE SPORT PACK - Includes Aeropex bone conduction headphones and sport belt. Unlike traditional headphones that send sound through the ear canals, our patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbones. With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy total awareness and comfort while you listen.
- BEST SOUND YET - Re-engineered for optimal sound delivery, Aeropex have broken the mold of bone conduction technology. Enjoy louder volume, 50% less sound leakage and wide dynamic stereo sound with PremiumPitch 2. 0+.
Best headset for exercising
Best headset for indoor activities
- A headset for gamers: experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound and chat with friends through the hidden noise cancelling microphone.
- With the headset companion app, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games