Are you worried about a Macbook Pro that won't have many options with a curved monitor? It doesn't matter if you are reading this article; we have compiled the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro from many experts’ reviews and opinions. I am sure you will not be able to ignore the screens below.
The curved screen for the Macbook Pro on the market today is exceptionally sophisticatedly designed and packed with features that improve image quality and excellent performance. They help you immerse yourself in a world of entirely immersive and sharp images.
Even if you have the most modern Macbook Pro, its screen is limited to 16 inches. That will limit your visibility, especially if you do things like editors, graphic designers, gamers, etc. So an ultra-wide curved monitor would be a perfect choice for you to work with a more intuitive aspect and experience a smoother way.
Let's dig deeper into the features and outstanding design of the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro!
Best Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro Comparison 2021
Best feature for all activities
Best resolution for all operating systems
Best integrated technology for gamers
Best refresh rate and response time for Macbook pro users
Best image quality for multitasking monitor
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- 34” 21: 9 WQHD (3440 X 1440) Curved IPS display
- USB type-C connectivity
- 34-Inch 21: 9 WQHD 3440 x 1440 wide screen with picture-in-picture and split-screen mode allows for greater productivity
- Connect via HDMI, DisplayPort, or USB Type-C to streamline connectivity and transmit transmit power, data and digital display with just one port
- 27" Curved monitor up to 75Hz
- Fast Response Time: Fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments.
- 34 inch ultrawide 21:9 full HD IPS monitor with HDR 10 and amd freesync (2018)
- HDR10 compatible; Tilt (Angle): 5 to15 Degree
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMBO: Includes Redragon RGB Backlit Computer Gaming Keyboard and RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse. ALL-IN-ONE PC GAMER VALUE KIT, Fantastic for Gamers (New Improved Version)
- RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD; 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed. The keycaps offering clear uniform backlighting WIN key can be disabled for gaming. The PC Gaming Keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. The gaming Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill. The integrated wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- Super ultra-wide business desktop monitor offers a spacious, panoramic 49-inch screen and a 32:9 aspect ratio allowing you to choose between one huge desktop space, side-by-side, or picture-in-picture desktops from up to 2 computers, all on an adjustable stand with height, swivel, and tilt features – combine to enhance productivity and a streamline your workstation
- 1800R ultra-curved screen provides an immersive, natural viewing experience for enhanced productivity and reduced eye fatigue. VA panel delivers a clear, sharp picture even when viewed from off-angles
- MacBook Pro Adapter (7 in 1) expand your MacBook Pro usb c ports into 2HDMI+2 USB3.0+1xThunderbolt 3 PD 3.0 100w and SD/TF card reader. Meet all your needs with one hub. Perfect companion/Adapter for your MacBook Pro 13" and 15" and 16" 2020/2019/2018/ 2016/2017 and MacBook Air 2020-2018. Please note:this usb c macbook adapter is not suitable for wearing a protective case
- Dual Vivid 4K HDMI MacBook Pro Donlge Adapter with 4K HDMI Port: Support dual hdmi display connected with your macbook. Make your work more effective with 1 usb c hub macbook pro adapter.Mirror or extend your screen with USB C Adapter's HDMI port and directly stream 4K [email protected] 30Hz or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector. One hdmi port supports up to [email protected], another hdmi port supports up to [email protected]
- 27-inch desktop business monitor with 1800R ultra-curved screen; provides an immersive, natural viewing experience for enhanced productivity and reduced eye fatigue
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Samsung VA panel delivers deep blacks, vivid colors, and a wide viewing angle, while Eye Saver Mode and Flicker-Free technology help minimize eye strain during long working hours
- Compliant standards: Plug and play, RoHS, TCO displays. Input connectors: 1 DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 mDP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 DP 1.2 (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4) / 1 HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0) / 1 HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4) / 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports with 1 x BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max) / 2 USB 3.0 upstream ports
- Discover one of the world's first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound. Ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Industry leading 1800R screen curvature for immersive viewing
- Easy setup process, leveraging inside-out tracking (no additional tracking equipment necessary)
Top Best Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro Reviews 2021
The first monitor in the list of the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro is the LG 38WN95C-W. It is considered a great overall monitor with an ultra-wide screen, significant curvature, and IPS panel. Besides good construction, it also has many useful features to help your working process improve.
Specifically, this LG has Picture-by-Picture mode, which means the monitor can simultaneously display images from 2 inputs. Furthermore, it offers Thunderbolt 3, which helps you display images while charging at the same time. Simultaneously, the LG 38WN95C-W screen is equipped with higher bandwidth and voltage than current models on the market.
With a size of 3840x1600, this monitor has more vertical pixels, supporting you with sharp images and a wide color gamut. The screen also has an HDR mode to help people have enough brightness and anti-glare.
Plus, it's not only great for office use, but it's also impressive for gaming. I experienced FreeSync with G-Sync compatibility on the screen, and it surprised me by its speedy response time, extremely low input lag.
However, besides the useful features, the screen also suffers from a few issues like a low contrast ratio meaning black will be close to gray and not working well in dark rooms. The bad local dimming feature is also a minus point.
Finding a curved screen is challenging; having been compatible with the iOS operating system is even rarer. The Dell U-Series Monitor U3818DW is one of the best curved monitors for Macbook Pro today. It is worth noting that this screen is not the only iOS, but it is compatible with all operating systems.
First of all, my favorite point about this U-Series U3818DW is that it delivers a superb 3840x1600 LED-lit imaging experience just for my needs. Besides, the screen integrates with the powerful transfer technology of the flat surface. If you are a fan of thinness and lightness, this monitor will suit you because of Dell's slim bezel design. Along with the bezel-less screen, the 21:9 aspect ratio gives the user an extensive feel.
The monitor is equipped with a USB Type-C, HDMI, DP to DP, and USB 3.0 drive and cord regarding the connection drive. So when you buy this monitor, you won't need to buy any extra plugs that come with it, which I think is exceptionally convenient.
Compared with the curved monitors with outstanding features, the LG 34UC79G-B is exceptionally affordable. The ultra-wide 34-inch FHD IPS display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and 144Hz speed is advantageous for this monitor. It allows you to have a smooth gaming experience at a fast rate.
Not only that, this LG comes with AMD FreeSync technology that supports up to 14ms/5ms response time and 1ms reduction in motion blur. Try playing games with this monitor; I guarantee you will love it.
Because it is specifically designed for gaming, the monitor is also equipped with several other extras like a crosshair, making it even more accurate, especially with FPS games and enhanced gaming features. You can customize it to your liking.
Yet, I have to recommend this monitor on that list because the 34HC79G-B is compatible with all operating systems, which means that it should be suitable for Macbook Pro users.
Usually, the best curved screens for Macbook Pro will specialize in a specific purpose. With this Samsung LC49HG90DMNXZA monitor, you can use it for a variety of purposes. It's the perfect size whether you're gaming or office work with the 49" ultra-wide screen size and 32:9 aspect ratio.
One powerful technology that Samsung equips with the display is QLED, also known as Quantum Dot technology, which allows you to experience sharp images and accurate colors. Besides, this screen’s resolution mode is HDR, which provides enough brightness, not worrying about eyes during use.
Along with the large screen, it also has a curved 1800R display that gives users the feeling of being immersed in different content. AMD's new Radeon FreeSync 2 technology is also supported by LC49HG90DMNXZA for improved refresh rates of 144Hz and 1ms response time. You won't need to worry about blurry and motion blur with the functions that the monitor offers.
Also, the screen comes with a stand that can be adjusted to help you choose the most comfortable angle during use, limiting neck fatigue.
The LG 34LW850-W is one of the best multitasking and ultra-wide monitors available today. Like the other monitors on the top of the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro here, it measures 34 inches large, allowing two more windows to be opened in standard laptop size. Compared with a regular screen, it has three times the area to make your use more efficient.
One of the standout features of this monitor is the ability to Split Screen. Additionally, to have multiple photos and applications open simultaneously, you can use your monitor's Picture-by-Picture function.
Whether you work in the office or play games, this monitor is the right choice. Features such as anti-glare, ultra-thin bezels, and customizable display angles are all provided by LG to help you use them for many hours without discomfort.
Besides, like other LG curved monitors, this one has a Thunderbolt 3 input for optimal data transfer rates (up to 40Gb/s). The Nano IPS screen is also what I want to mention, which helps the screen's colors be sharp, the contrast is bold, and supports 1.07 billion colors.
The Samsung Business CH890 is one of those displays that offer an impressive 1800R VA panel for user comfort and productivity. Also, the screen resolution is up to 3440x1440 with a 100Hz refresh rate and new technology backlighting to bring sharp images to customers.
This new monitor features cosmetic improvements and an upgraded USB-C drive to make it easier to use without difficulty. Its specifications are also extremely impressive in this price range; it is rated as a professional monitor in the market.
This is suitable for your gaming and entertainment needs, even for hours in a row.
In terms of appearance, it is a minimalistic and frameless screen designed for office use. Plus, what makes this CH890 so usable for various purposes is its ultra-wide 100Hz panel and its 1800R curve ideal for any operation.
The BenQ EX3501R uses an IPS integrated LED display with a width of 35 inches and a curvature of 1800R, which is one of the great options to save money for you. Although it's cheaper than other models, its 3440x1440 resolution is still suitable for multitasking use.
First, I want to talk about the 100Hz refresh rate, and the AMD FreeSync technology of this BenQ monitor will give you a smooth viewing experience. This is followed by a standard 21: 9 aspect ratio, with most of the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro this size.
And yet, a curved screen will darken dark areas and brighten areas that need to be bright to optimize the image’s details. With many different connection ports such as USB-C, HDMI, USB 3. 1, the screen will make you completely secure about the data transfer speed.
Lastly, when buying your monitor, an ergonomically adjustable stand and brightness sensor will come in the box to automatically adjust the screen brightness to your liking.
The MSI G27C2 is a pretty small curved screen, with a width of 27 inches and an aspect ratio of 16: 9 that will suit those who do not prefer a big monitor or have small space. The monitor also features an average 1920x1080 resolution and a 1800R seamless curvature at a standard that's especially suited for work.
Although the resolution is not high, the screen’s response time is swift, with only a 1ms transition without blurring. G27C2's color gamut coverage is 20% more than other gaming monitors on the market.
Additionally, this monitor swings with excellent sync technology, which has a 144Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync technology that eliminates image shattering. I also really like the screen's flicker-free technology, which creates a comfortable viewing environment and reduces eye strain every time I sit for hours watching movies.
The ultra-wide 34-inch ASUS MX34VQ monitor with standard 21: 9 aspect ratio and Quad HD 3440x1440 resolution makes it a great multitasking monitor. Why?
First, it has an ultra-wide 178-degree viewing angle with useful features like 1800R curvature or a high 3000:1 contrast ratio that will deliver amazingly sharp graphics.
Next, the built-in Qi wireless charger will give you the best experience for your Macbook Pro. You will no longer be afraid of losing the charger or messy wiring that will make your desk cluttered with this Qi charger. It is also compatible with all devices and has a built-in LED.
Finally, it cannot be overlooked that SonicMaster technology integrated into ASUS speakers enhances audio quality, and Eye Care technology helps users to avoid eye fatigue.
Philips 346B1C has the same specifications as many other curved monitors, such as 34-inch size with 21: 9 aspect ratio and 3440x1440 resolution. The difference with this screen is that instead of using the preferred IPS technology, it uses VA.
However, this machine has a much broader set of features than other models. It features a USB-C connector with up to 90W of power, which allows you to charge and connect other devices with just one standard cable. Additionally, the 346B1C monitor provides an easy-to-access button at the KVM switch that will enable you to use two PCs.
Of course, what many people care about when buying curved monitors is the curvature of the radius. This screen has 1500R curvature, meeting many personal preferences such as gaming, watching movies, entertainment, or working. Its 100Hz refresh rate isn't that cool, but it still feels smoother than standard 60Hz monitors.
The Acer XZ321Q is probably the best gaming monitor in the top 15 best curved monitor for the Macbook Pro. Thanks to its 31. 5 "curved monitor with 1800R curvature, full HD 1920x1080 resolution, and 16: 9 aspect ratio for a gaming experience without blind spots. The custom allows you to comfortably adjust the field of view from -5 degrees to 25 degrees.
While the screen isn't too wide, it has a fantastic 144hz refresh rate and a fast 4ms response time to ensure 2D motion scenes play out on the screen sharp and face-down. Additionally, the latest AMD Radeon FreeSync and G-Sync technologies will also give you the best immersive experience.
Of course, this monitor is great for gaming, but it can still serve you to do other tasks like design or manipulation without any difficulty.
The ViewSonic VP3881 is a monitor with high accuracy and beautiful color rendering suitable for a wide variety of uses. However, it's not great for gamers because it lacks shatterproof technology, and the refresh rate is only standard 60Hz.
Going into detail, VP3881 is equipped with an IPS panel for the best color reproduction and viewing angle. Its screen-to-body contrast ratio is also good at 1000: 1, but its response time is relatively slow at 13ms and doesn't have any FreeSync or G-Sync support. Therefore, it is not suitable for gaming, but it is a monitor for professional graphic design with good image quality.
Also, the screen can adjust the height, rotation, and tilt according to your preference. The ViewSonic VP3881 is also equipped with an HDR10 option menu; it only supports HDR10 content. The display's maximum brightness falls to 300cd/m2 and supports 10-bit color space for smooth color schemes.
Finally, the monitor has various ports such as HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, and USB-C. Besides, speakers are also built into the screen.
This is another monitor suitable for gamers. The AOC C32G1 is a 32-inch curved monitor with a 1800R curvature radius and no 1920x1080 resolution allowing you to connect multiple monitors to expand the field of view.
Indeed, this monitor is incredibly suitable for gaming thanks to its brilliant features like 50000K: 1 contrast ratio; 1ms fast response time, and special 144Hz refresh rate with the latest FreeSync technology to let you game utterly immersive, without any distractions such as screen tearing or stuttering during dark usage multi-capacity.
Plus, it comes with lots of useful features; the C32G1 also comes with lots of cables to match its connection ports. Low Blue mode and AOC screen sipping technology also help users to reduce eye strain.
For designers and editors, this Scepter C275W monitor is perfect for your Macbook Pro. With a 27-inch curved screen and a 1920x1080 resolution, this monitor maximizes visibility and immersion. Besides, the 1800R curved design and no frame give the user a very realistic experience.
However, since it's not designed for gaming, the monitor's refresh rate is relatively slow at 75Hz. Also, to match the nature of long hours of work on the computer, the integrated blue light mode and adjustable stand help you avoid eye strain and sit comfortably.
The C275W-1920RN also comes with plenty of connectivity ports with high flexibility like HDMI, VGA, and headphone ports. It also has built-in premium speakers for added convenience.
The Philips 328E9QJAB monitor is a 32-inch moderately curved monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080. Of course, compared to the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro above, this screen’s resolution and features are not excellent, but it is the perfect choice for a low price.
The monitor offers professional and sharp color creation with a 1800R curvature, giving users a smooth experience as it is not as comprehensive as other monitors. So it is also very suitable for you to play games or work in the office.
While this monitor's backlight is limited to 250 cd/m2, it offers a high contrast ratio, allowing users to view 3000:1 vivid images with a curved VA panel.
However, the display's refresh rate only falls to around 75Hz, which is less than the others on the list, while the 5ms response time with AMD FreeSync technology is sufficient. Meanwhile, it is worth mentioning that the color technology with comprehensive color gamut coverage up to 128% sRGB and 102% Philips uses NTSC called Ultra-Wide Color.
How To Choose The Best Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro?
Next, we will give you specific criteria to help you choose the best curved monitor for Macbook Pro. Of course, you will need to rely on your personal preferences and what you use them for to make a decision. However, these eight factors are the ones you should consider if you want to find an excellent curved screen. We have personalized these elements to suit each audience. Let’s find out!
First, the most important criterion you need to consider before understanding any curved monitor is its intended use. You need to specify whether you want to use this monitor for gaming, work, graphic design, or if you need a multitasking monitor.
For gamers they need curved monitors with great refresh rates from 144Hz and quick response times of around 1ms. If you just want to use it for everyday work, you need to take care of the camera's contrast ratio or panel to ensure image quality.
Dimension and Curvature
The next criterion to consider whether the curved display for the Macbook Pro is good or not is its width, curvature, and aspect ratio. A typical curved screen will have a width of about 32 inches to 34 inches, allowing you to widen the viewing angle. Besides, you also need to carefully check the pixel density to match the smoothest experience’s screen resolution. It is common to see that the larger the screen, the lower the pixel density, the lower the resolution.
In terms of curvature, the 15 screens mentioned above mostly have 1800R curvature, which means the screen's glass panel is 180mm. The lower the curvature, the more curved the screen. You need to pay attention to choose the right screen according to your needs.
The majority of curved monitors on the market today have HD or higher resolution, which means you'll get a full HD display with 1080p or higher. Some of the outstanding monitors will have QHD equivalent to 2K (1440p) or UHD equivalent to 4K (2160p), which is the highest resolution available today. However, the higher the resolution, the higher the price of the monitor. Depending on the nature of your work as well as your budget, you can make a decision.
Many people will be confused about the refresh rate. Simply, the refresh rate is the number of times the display refreshes per second. And the higher the speed, the better your screen will be.
We recommend that anyone who buys monitors for gaming purposes should choose one with a 144Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, for regular tasks like design or editing, you can select a monitor with a frequency of 60Hz to 75Hz is more than enough.
In contrast to the refresh rate, the shorter the response time, the smoother it is. Especially for gamers, this factor is even more critical. Some curved monitors designed for professional gaming have a response time as low as 0.5ms to 1ms. Meanwhile, conventional curved monitors on the market will have a response time of 5ms-7ms.
If you have to choose, I recommend selecting curved monitors with a 1ms response time because you certainly don't want to end up with motion blur and tearing the image.
On the market today, the best curved displays for the Macbook Pro will usually feature panel technologies like:
- TN - The TN screen will be the most affordable of the three, but that means it will produce lower-quality images.
- IPS - This screen is the most popular today, recommended by experts. It offers sharp, accurate color reproduction, right viewing angles, and optimal response time.
- VA - The VA display is also quite popular, and it offers the best contrast ratio of the other two.
Based on the intended use, you can choose the monitor panel that suits you.
Instead of recommending you buy the best curved monitor for your Macbook Pro, you should buy the best curved monitor you can afford.
You should research your budget as well as your favorite monitor carefully before you buy. You certainly don't want to spend a lot of money on a bad monitor. So let's start with the budget, then let's look at the other features and factors.
Final Verdict: Top 5 Best Curved Monitors For Macbook Pro Highly Rated By Users
In short, I know you'll be overwhelmed by the number of curved displays for the Macbook Pro. Choosing the best out of hundreds of models has never been easy. But with our list of the best curved monitors for the Macbook Pro mentioned above, I hope you will be able to make your choice.
Also, consider the curved monitor selection factors I have suggested. You need to decide what you want to use, then your budget, before deciding on other factors. The right screen for you is the best one; you don't need to pay too much attention to right and wrong. I hope this article will be of help to you.
Best feature for all activities
- Brand LG, Model 38WK95C-W
- Cabinet Color Silver / Black, Usage Consumer, Screen Size 37.5 Inch, Widescreen Yes, Recommended Resolution 3840 x 1600,
Best resolution for all operating systems
- Get an immersive experience and enjoy incredible visuals on this 38 inches WQHD+ curved screen with infinity edge
- Complete your work projects and enjoy home entertainment with vivid visuals, accurate color and sharp details. Connect up to six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0
Best integrated technology for gamers
- 34 inch 21:9 ultra wide curved IPS gaming monitor
- AMD free sync technology, Response time:14ms / 5ms GTG.OS compatibility windows
Best refresh rate and response time for Macbook pro users
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing the enhanced productivity.
- 120 hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
Best image quality for multitasking monitor