“Hispanic Heritage Month is a great opportunity to celebrate the powerful and lasting contributions made by Latinos across our country. This includes, of course, Latino entrepreneurs, business owners, and workers. Today there are more than 2.3 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States. They account for more than $350 billion in total sales, and are twice as likely to export. Clearly, Latinos are helping drive U.S. economic growth, competitiveness, and innovation. Latino communities enrich our nation in so many ways. This month, let’s honor the diverse contributions that they make to America. And let’s work to ensure that future generations of Latinos – and all Americans – can continue to realize their dreams and help build U.S. prosperity.”
- ElianneRamos, , Family - Familia, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Consumer Reports, Es el momento, featured, Hispanic Bloggers, Hunts, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, latinos in social media, LATISM, lulac, NALEO, nclr, prepaid calling cards, twitter party, twitterparty, univision, White House, 6
Last week was a definitely what you could call a banner week for LATISM: we were all...
- Wendy Rivera, , Civic Engagement, Immigration, LATISM, Twitter Party, #HazteCiudadano, Citizenship, Immigration, 0
In an effort to promote civic participation, educate communities about the benefits of becoming a U.S. citizen, and mobilize them...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 1
It’s that time of year again! La Nochebuena, La Navidad and El Día de los Santos Reyes are around...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media, Social network, twitter party, 2445
UPDATE: Our virtual Latino Style celebration of Social Media Day got our LATISM tweeps all a-twitter – to the...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma