“Hispanic Heritage Month is a great opportunity to celebrate the powerful and lasting contributions made by Latinos across our country. This includes, of course, Latino entrepreneurs, business owners, and workers. Today there are more than 2.3 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States. They account for more than $350 billion in total sales, and are twice as likely to export. Clearly, Latinos are helping drive U.S. economic growth, competitiveness, and innovation. Latino communities enrich our nation in so many ways. This month, let’s honor the diverse contributions that they make to America. And let’s work to ensure that future generations of Latinos – and all Americans – can continue to realize their dreams and help build U.S. prosperity.”
- Elma, , Civic Engagement, Community, Culture, Education - Educación, En Español, Featured, Latin@, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Money-Dinero, Social Good - Filantropía, Travel, Twitter Party, Bloggers, Culture, cusco, cyber sustainable development project, education, featured, fiesta, hispanic, Hispanic and Latino Americans, Hispanic Bloggers, hispanics, hispanos, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos, latinos in social media, LATISM, money, peru, social good, technology, twitter party, twitterparty, 1
By now you have probable heard about our Cyber Sustainable Project in Perú. We were promoting it last month...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, American Cancer Society, Bureau of Primary Health Care, Cancer, health, Health Resources and Services Administration, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, National Cancer Institute, 3
Guest Post by Laura Tellado Calderón (@Laurita86) According to the American Cancer Society, cancer is “the second leading cause...
- Byrdie Franco, , LATISM, houston, journalism, LATISM, LATISM 12 Conference, Philly, Texas, young professionals, 1
Guest Post by: Melanie Gonzales, @mendezgonzales Latinos in Social Media (Latism) is proud to announce a partnership with Philadelphia...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 0
Guest Post by Juan Alanis (@JuanofWords) Last week, with the publication of their first ever issue with Spanish words...
- AnaRC, , Conference - Conferencia, LATISM, 6
I just came back from the Silicon Valley where I literally spent less than 15 hours. I took the...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Hispanic and Latino Americans, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latino leaders, latinos in social media, LATISM, Leadership, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, social media, twitter, twitter party, twitterparty, 3343
Without a doubt, we’re living in a very a transformational decade for the nation. The 2010 census shows vividly...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma