“Hispanic Heritage Month is a great opportunity to celebrate the powerful and lasting contributions made by Latinos across our country. This includes, of course, Latino entrepreneurs, business owners, and workers. Today there are more than 2.3 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States. They account for more than $350 billion in total sales, and are twice as likely to export. Clearly, Latinos are helping drive U.S. economic growth, competitiveness, and innovation. Latino communities enrich our nation in so many ways. This month, let’s honor the diverse contributions that they make to America. And let’s work to ensure that future generations of Latinos – and all Americans – can continue to realize their dreams and help build U.S. prosperity.”
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, CBS, entertainment, film, Hispanic and Latino Americans, hispanos, latino po culture, latinos, latinos in social media, LATISM, music, NBC, pop culture, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, radio, social media, Television, TV, twitter, 773
While the presence of Latinos and Latinas in mainstream news and in popular culture in the United States reinforces...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Barack Obama, Carnegie Corporation of New York, education, education gap, India, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, National Academy of Science, National Science Teachers Association, New Delhi, United States, United States National Academy of Sciences, 1
Guest Post by Andrés Henriquez (@AndresHenriquez) The Science and Innovation Challenge Last month, I spent two amazing weeks in...
- AnaRC, , Civic Engagement, Education - Educación, LATISM, Educacion, elecciones, empleos, especiales, inmigración, LATISM, negocios, saldar cuentas, salud, soñadores, 0
Se ha hablado mucho de cómo los Latinos eligieron al Presidente durante esta elección. Sí, esto es absolutamente cierto....
- Jennifer Lubrani, , LATISM, 0
A topic of conversation that you can always find at LATISM is ‘How do we use technology to improve...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma