“Hispanic Heritage Month is a great opportunity to celebrate the powerful and lasting contributions made by Latinos across our country. This includes, of course, Latino entrepreneurs, business owners, and workers. Today there are more than 2.3 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States. They account for more than $350 billion in total sales, and are twice as likely to export. Clearly, Latinos are helping drive U.S. economic growth, competitiveness, and innovation. Latino communities enrich our nation in so many ways. This month, let’s honor the diverse contributions that they make to America. And let’s work to ensure that future generations of Latinos – and all Americans – can continue to realize their dreams and help build U.S. prosperity.”
- Wendy Rivera, , Civic Engagement, Community, LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, Twitter Party, Become a Citizen, Citizenship, Cuidadano, Hazte Ciudadano, Legal Resident, 0
In honor of National Citizenship Day, NALEO Educational Fund and Univision Contigo teamed up with partners of the New Americans...
- Mariela, , LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, audio de banda ancha, avance tecnológico, especiales, sonido de alta definición, teléfono celular, 0
¿Alguna vez has deseado un sonido más claro cuando hablas por teléfono? Los fabricantes de teléfonos celulares ahora esperan...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, education, education gap, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, twitter party, twitterparty, univision, 0
Without a doubt, Education is at the top of every parent’s list, and it seems to be the case...
- AnaRC, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, blogher, International Activist Award, latinos in social media, LATISM, Yoani Sanches, 45
I just spoke to Yoanni and she’s ready to submit her request for the “Carta Blanca” (White Card) to...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma