Donna Essex shares her tips on the most effective study techniques. Check out her infographic on Top Tips For Study Success‘ goodluck on studying!
LATISM continues partnership with Latina Style Inc. promoting the 9th National Latina Symposium in Washington D.C.Byrdie Franco, , LATISM, LATISM-DC, 2
Latinos in Social Media (LATISM) is supporting Latina Style, Inc. by promoting the 9th National Latina Symposium to be...
- Mariela, , Culture, Events, Featured, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, fashion, Latina ambassador, press release, Rafaella, women's clothing, 0
Karol Rosa, model and co-host of the hit show “Sabado Gigante”, is the newest Brand Ambassador for Rafaella. Karol...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Latino community in the areas of education, health, technology and business through the use of Tech Innovation and Social Media.
Apple Bloggers business Children Culture ECONOMY Educacion education especiales Facebook featured fiesta Google health hispanic Hispanic and Latino Americans Hispanic Bloggers hispanics hispanos Immigration latina Latinabloggers latina bloggers latinas Latino Latino Bloggers Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina latinos latinos in social media LATISM negocios Online community Research salud social media social media conference Social network students technology Tecnología twitter twitterparty twitter party United States univision