Donna Essex shares her tips on the most effective study techniques. Check out her infographic on Top Tips For Study Success‘ goodluck on studying!
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Business - Negocios, entrepreneurship, Ethnicity, Hispanic and Latino, Hispanic and Latino Americans, hispanic businesses, Latino, latinos in social media, LATISM, PR/MKTG camp east, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, twitter, United States, 3412
They say history repeats itself. If that is a true statement, then there’s no debate in stating that the...
- ElianneRamos, , Community, Culture, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, featured, Hispanic and Latino Americans, Hispanic Bloggers, hispanics, Latino, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, 3
What’s in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet....
- Mariela, , Education - Educación, AARP, feautured, Health education, Health insurance, hispanics, outreach, resources, 0
The Hispanic population makes up one of the largest uninsured populations in the country – a rate of 30.1 percent compared...
- ElianneRamos, , Education - Educación, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, education, Examples of Excelencia, Excelencia in Education, featured, Latino college rates, latinos in social media, LATISM, 1
Guest Post by Andrés Henríquez (@AndresHenriquez), Program Director, National Science Foundation. ¡Hola mi gente! It has been...
- AnaRC, , Conference - Conferencia, LATISM, LATISM-NY, Social Good - Filantropía, conference, filantropia, johnson & johnson, Latism'11, social good, social media, 5
I am happy to introduce you to this amazing video made by Rob Halper from Johnson & Johnson as...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Latino community in the areas of education, health, technology and business through the use of Tech Innovation and Social Media.
Apple Bloggers business Children Culture ECONOMY Educacion education especiales Facebook featured fiesta Google health hispanic Hispanic and Latino Americans Hispanic Bloggers hispanics hispanos Immigration latina Latinabloggers latina bloggers latinas Latino Latino Bloggers Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina latinos latinos in social media LATISM negocios Online community Research salud social media social media conference Social network students technology Tecnología twitter twitterparty twitter party United States univision