- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, calling card fraud, calling cards, Consumer Reports, Culture, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, phone cards, 1
Mother’s Day week is probably tied with Christmas and New Year’s as one of the heaviest call periods...
- Guest Contributor, , Education, Education - Educación, Family - Familia, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, children with special needs, education, Parent Engagement, Special education, 0
Welcome to school! It’s just natural for any parent to feel emotional and scared at this time, much more...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 2604
#Latism is honored and blessed to share our social media space with people who believe and make it their...
- Wendy Rivera, , Business - Negocios, Education, Events - Eventos, Featured, LATISM, LATISM15, Policy - Política, ECONOMY, global workforce, Skills gap, 0
The success of our economy is dependent on a highly skilled workforce that fosters technology, innovation, and competition. However, U.S....
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Latino community in the areas of education, health, technology and business through the use of Tech Innovation and Social Media.
Apple Bloggers business Children Culture ECONOMY Educacion education especiales Facebook featured fiesta Google health hispanic Hispanic and Latino Americans Hispanic Bloggers hispanics hispanos Immigration latina Latinabloggers latina bloggers latinas Latino Latino Bloggers Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina latinos latinos in social media LATISM negocios Online community Research salud social media social media conference Social network students technology Tecnología twitter twitterparty twitter party United States univision