Wonderful time last night at the SEVEN Bar and Grill in LA. Kety Esquivel, David Vallejo and I hosted a meetup for folks in the SoCal area who are interested in helping produce Latino2, LatISM’s first event on the West Coast. Great turnout — we now have close to 20 people on the production team, with deep experience in global business, entertainment marketing, media, public policy, events management, PR, digital marketing, interactive design, and yes, the emerging Latina mommy blog community. This is shaping up into an amazing event, and we’re attracting interest from an impressive roster of funders, speakers, and other social media organizations. Stay tuned — a couple of very important announcements coming in the next ten days. In the meantime, if you missed the Tweetup and you are interested in participating, please write to us here.
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Christmas, Christmas and holiday season, Christmas Eve, hispanics, Holidays, latinos, latinos in social media, LATISM, retail, shopping, twitter, United States, 2494
Ah, the days right before the Holidays. Days filled with non-stop merriment, with the joyful expectation of meeting with...
- ElianneRamos, , En Español, Health - Salud, LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, bone marrow awareness, bone marrow donor program, bone marrow donors registry, en espanol, featured, Health-Salud, Latinos and health, latinos in social media, LATISM, 0
En las últimas semanas hemos compartido nuestras experiencias sobre la importancia de registrarnos para ser donantes de medula...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 0
Following a successful sold-out national social media conference in Chicago last month, Latinos in Social Media (LATISM), the largest...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Twitter Party, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, twitterparty, univision, 0
You’re probably familiar with the stereotypes about Latino Youth: That they’re a passive generation, that they’re losing their cultural...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma