LATISM would like to congratulate the Best Latinos in Social Media in Florida. Please help us applaud these great people who made it to the Final List.
Best FL Latino Bloggers
Best FL Latino Tweeps
Best FL Latino Social Network Leader
Best FL Company using Social Media to reach Latinos
Best Hispanic FL Marketing/PR Firm using Social Media
Best FL Not-for-Profit using Social Media
If you would like to contribute with your vote, please visit the FL Awards page.
IMPORTANT: LATISM has not been involved in the decision of the nominees. The above people and companies have received the highest number of nominations during the FL nomination period. The following rules apply to both nominations and votes:
1) Nominations/Votes with a valid email address are accepted.
2) Only one nomination/vote is accepted from the IP address of an anonymous user
3) Final winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony
4) The purpose of these awards is not to promote any person/company. Instead it is to celebrate and give proper recognition to the best Latino performers in their own field.
5) Nominations/Votes Records are available to be viewed by Nominees upon request. LATISM will never sell or share private information about voters (including their email addresses).
All nominees are considered winners. Congratulations for making it to the final list. During the FL-Awards Ceremony, LATISM will award a blue ribbon to all finalists. The first prize of each category will consist of the following:
• Best Latino Blogger – a Toshiba Laptop
• Best Latino Tweep – a $300 Walmart Gift Card
• Best Social Network Leader – a Toshiba Laptop • Best Latino Marketer – a LATISM Trophy
• Best Latino PR/Marketing Firm using Social Media – a LATISM Trophy
• Best Company using Social Media to target Latinos – a LATISM Trophy
• Best Not-For-Profit using Social Media – a LATISM Trophy