Christina is a writer who lives in Chicago. She has a Master’s in journalism from the UIUC and writes non-fiction, fiction and poetry. You may find her inspired musings on life, media and music at Mine & Mine Only. Christina is a Type I #diabetic and she writes about living with the disease at theDiabetes Types A Blog. You may also know her as @kiki416.
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Facebook, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, Online community, social media, twitter, 1
Since all good things are worth repeating, this week on our Feature Friday we wanted to take the time...
- Wendy Rivera, , Education - Educación, LATISM, Twitter Party, education, Latino Parents, motivation, Parent Engagement, Parents, student achievement, 0
The goal of this chat was to ignite a healthy discussion around the role parents, family, and culture play...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Business - Negocios, Certified Financial Planner, female finances, Finance, financial planning, Financial Services, latina finances, latinas, latinos and money, latinos in social media, LATISM, money, retirement, savings, twitter, United States, women, 4
Guest post by Vielka Burey-Jacas (@VielkaBurey) Throughout my years of financial planning, I have encountered one group with a...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Carnegie Corporation, education, Higher education, Latino, latinos in social media, LATISM, Lumina Foundation for Education, Spanish language, United States, 8
Guest Post by Andrés Henriquez (@AndresHenriquez) Over the next several weeks many high school seniors will be receiving letters...
- Mariela, , Health - Salud, Technology - Tecnología, families, featured, health, illnesses, Kinsa, mobile app, thermometer, 0
Contact: Patrick Calderon email@example.com (310) 880-6763 Introducing Kinsa a health technology start-up that can help families live healthier and stop...
- Mariela, , Health - Salud, Addiction, blood sugar levels, featured, Food, Glycemic carbs, Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Milkshakes, overweight, 0
A recent study has found that some sugary, starchy foods trigger some of the same reward mechanisms as drug and...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma