According to the Commonwealth Fund, Romney’s health care platform would leave 72 million Americans with no insurance by the year 2022. With Obama’s approach, he would only leave 27.1 millions without insurance. Which is less than half of the people that Romney is trying to leave without insurance. Romney’s other proposals to convert Medicaid into a block grant and equalize the tax treatment of employer-provided and individually-purchased insurance would add to that.
- Mariela, , Health - Salud, featured, narcotic pain relievers, overdoses, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, women and men, 0
In recent years there has been an increase on painkiller related deaths for women. The CDC says 48,000 women...
HHS Secretary Sebelius’ Call for Review of Transplant Rules Means Girl Is ‘Left to Die,’ Family SaysMariela, , Health - Salud, Children, Cystic Fibrosis, donor transplant, featured, health, waiting list, 0
Organ transplants are a very serious deal for adults, but for children they can mean continuing to live life...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma