According to the Commonwealth Fund, Romney’s health care platform would leave 72 million Americans with no insurance by the year 2022. With Obama’s approach, he would only leave 27.1 millions without insurance. Which is less than half of the people that Romney is trying to leave without insurance. Romney’s other proposals to convert Medicaid into a block grant and equalize the tax treatment of employer-provided and individually-purchased insurance would add to that.
- ElianneRamos, , Featured - Especiales, Health - Salud, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, featured, health, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, salud, 3
When it comes to health and healthcare, every racial or ethnic group has specific concerns and issues, be it...
- ElianneRamos, , Health - Salud, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Family, health, Hispanic Bloggers, latina bloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, New Year, Non-profit organization, twitter, twitter party, twitterparty, univision, 0
It’s the second week of the New Year… and already most of those supposedly-set-in-stone New Year Resolutions have gone...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma