Last night many people in the field of technology joined in for our weekly twitter party and were able to discuss why there is a dire need for more latinas to code. The technology field has been dominated by men for quite some time, but it’s a new millennium and we can do it too. Exploring this topic in more depth has sparked many people into introducing coding to the younger generation. Latina coders are teaching their kids everything they know so they have a strong foundation. They addressed the skill of coding as a very important one to possess. Coding can help people land jobs and have a future in this career.
What At Stake for the State Study of Immigrant Integration new report on immigration and naturalizationMariela, , Community, Featured, Latin@, LATISM, "What’s at Stake for the State", families, featured, Immigration, jobs, naturalization, 0
Introducing a great new report about immigration and naturalization by the Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration at...
- AnaRC, , Career - Carrera, Education - Educación, Featured, LATISM, Politics, Social Good - Filantropía, education funding, higher ed, Higher education, higher paying jobs, opinion, 1
Since the great economic meltdown of 2008, we’ve seen changes both in the U.S. and abroad in the existing...
- AnaRC, , Featured, Health - Salud, LATISM, Consumer Reports, health, healthy consumer reports, survey, vitamins, 0
Last year, Consumer Reports published 10 Surprising Dangers of Vitamins and Supplements, a comprehensive report on the hazards associated...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Hispanic Bloggers, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, twitter party, twitterparty, 0
While the rest of us are out here tweeting our hearts out, the Latino gliteratti is getting ready to...
- salmendoza, , Events, Featured, LATISM, #LATISM13, conferencia, Educacion, especiales, LATISM, negocios, NYC, salud, Tecnología, 0
PARA PUBLICACIÓN INMEDIATA: ContactO: Vanessa Smith-Carrillo firstname.lastname@example.org 212-807-0400 Latinos en Innovación Tecnológica y Medios Sociales (LATISM) Anuncia su 5ª...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Latino community in the areas of education, health, technology and business through the use of Tech Innovation and Social Media.
Apple Bloggers business Children Culture ECONOMY Educacion education especiales Facebook featured fiesta Google health hispanic Hispanic and Latino Americans Hispanic Bloggers hispanics hispanos Immigration latina Latinabloggers latina bloggers latinas Latino Latino Bloggers Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina latinos latinos in social media LATISM negocios Online community Research salud social media social media conference Social network students technology Tecnología twitter twitterparty twitter party United States univision