The U.S Department of Agriculture’s National School Lunch Program made new standards for public schools lunch, now they are being served with healthier options of more vegetables and fruits. There is a theory that many of the kids have never seen a plant-based food that haven’t come out of a bottle or can. It turns out the kids were taking and tossing. They trashed more than $75,000 worth of produce.
- Mariela, , Health - Salud, contaminación del aire, defectos del nacimiento, embarazo, especiales, 0
Un nuevo estudio relaciona los defectos de nacimiento con la contaminación del aire. Investigadores utilizaron datos de dos estudios...
- Mariela, , Health - Salud, Addiction, blood sugar levels, featured, Food, Glycemic carbs, Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Milkshakes, overweight, 0
A recent study has found that some sugary, starchy foods trigger some of the same reward mechanisms as drug and...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma