Over the last few weeks, there have been several leaks of the BlackBerry Z10.
This would be the first device that’ll run RIM’s new BlackBerry 10 mobile operating system.
Here are a few things that would be new in this Blackberry Z10.
- The Z10’s build quality is really solid, with a rubber back that snaps off so you can replace the battery.
- The screen looks nice and has a high resolution.
- Web browsing is very fast, just as fast as browsing on your desktop.
- BB10 lets you set up separate profiles for work and personal use. This is perfect for those who don’t want to carry around a separate work phone.
- The hardware is pretty fast and boots up in less than a minute.