We are honored to introduce you to The Best of The Best In Cyberlandia.
These talented organization have excelled in performance and dedication.
They understand how to reach the Latino community online.
Let’s Meet Spanglishbaby
Ana Lilian and Roxana are two Latina moms who are passionate about their children speaking both English and Spanish. They also want their children to be proud of their cultures.
Ana and Roxana launched SpanglishBaby in February 2009.
“Over three years ago we realized there’s was a lack of information available for parents raising bilingual and bi-cultural children, so using our background in media, we launched SpanglishBaby.”
In this blog you will find:
- Bicultural Vida: We all have stories to tell about what it’s like to raise bilingual and bicultural children.
- Ask an Expert: Readers get their questions answered by a variety of esteemed experts from linguists to bilingual teachers.
- Must Reads: Informative posts about bilingualism and relevant topics.
- The Culture of Food: Recipes we find and share. Food brings us closer to our culture. What’s cool is that you can search by country!
- Bilingual Education: Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about this topic, including a user-generated directory to help you find options in your area.
- Books & Libros: Reading is one of the best ways to promote bilingualism. Here, we review books, interview authors and provide you with lists of titles based on specific themes.
- Forum: The place where our readers connect.
Become a Fan of SpanglishBaby on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter: