Last year, Consumer Reports published “10 Surprising Dangers of Vitamins and Supplements” (http://bit.ly/14GvrSG), a comprehensive report on the hazards associated with vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutritional supplements.This year, they have just partnered with LATISM in order to garner insights on Latinos’ views about these products. Take the LATISM Multivitamins and Latinos poll here: http://www.surveygizmo.
com/s3/1279082/LATISMIt’s important to get your participation in this ground breaking study. We want your opiniones!As a small thank you, you will be entered to win $150!Please take a moment to share with your friends.
- AnaRC, , Featured, LATISM, Politics, border patrol, border security, Immigration, immigration reform, lawsuit, legislation, Senate, US Senate, 0
Two stories caught my eye today. In one, U.S. Senators are looking to introduce additions to the hotly debated...
- ElianneRamos, , Civic Engagement, Featured, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, Twitter Party, feature, imarch, immigration reform, latinos in social media, LATISM, march for immigration, 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Elianne Ramos Vice-Chair, Comunications and PR, LATISM 646-932-7752 email@example.com LATISM JOINS #iMARCH, THE LARGEST-EVER...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, LATISM, Arizona, Ethnic studies, HB2281, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media, Social network, twitter party, twitterparty, 0
Reading about HB2281 without putting it in the proper political context, one may be tempted to think of it...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma