Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Carnegie Corporation, education, Higher education, Latino, latinos in social media, LATISM, Lumina Foundation for Education, Spanish language, United States, 8
Guest Post by Andrés Henriquez (@AndresHenriquez) Over the next several weeks many high school seniors will be receiving letters...
- ElianneRamos, , Civic Engagement, Education - Educación, LATISM, Twitter Party, education, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, McDonalds, republican national convention, RNC convention, Ronald McDonald House Charities, twitter party, twitterparty, 1
Tonight on #LATISM, we have double the party, double the fun! First off, we’ll discuss College Readiness. This...
- ElianneRamos, , Business - Negocios, Education - Educación, LATISM, Business - Negocios, Culture, featured, Hispanic Bloggers, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, latinas, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, Online community, twitter party, twitterparty, 0
This past Thursday, LATISM celebrated International Women’s Day by putting together a conversation with poderosa author @MarielaDabbah, who graciously...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma