Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- Jason Llorenz, , Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Policy - Política, Technology - Tecnología, Telecom, digital economy, educational divide, Equity, ethnic diversity, technology economy, wealth divide, 0
Discuss the state of Latinos and the technology economy, and you wind up with “a tale of two cities.”...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Business - Negocios, dinero, finances, free money, IRS, latinos and money, latinos in social media, LATISM, money, taxes, 2548
Guest post by Vielka Burey-Jacas (@VielkaBurey) This week I have decided not to write an article in my column...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Bloggers, Facebook, Ford Motor Company, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media, twitter, YouTube, 520
Guest Post by Juan Alanis (@JuanOfWords) Powerhouse! It seems everyone uses that term nowadays to describe themselves or others...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma