Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- salmendoza, , Events, Featured, LATISM, #LATISM13, conferencia, Educacion, especiales, LATISM, negocios, NYC, salud, Tecnología, 0
PARA PUBLICACIÓN INMEDIATA: ContactO: Vanessa Smith-Carrillo firstname.lastname@example.org 212-807-0400 Latinos en Innovación Tecnológica y Medios Sociales (LATISM) Anuncia su 5ª...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media, Social network, twitter party, 2445
UPDATE: Our virtual Latino Style celebration of Social Media Day got our LATISM tweeps all a-twitter – to the...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma