Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- ElianneRamos, , En Español, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, Apple, Hispanic Bloggers, IPad, ipad 3, Latino Bloggers, latinos in social media, LATISM, Technology-Tecnologia, 0
Reseña Por Alberto C. Saldamando (@ElMundoTech) Apple ha establecido los estándares para los productos electrónicos portátiles desde...
- AnaRC, , Civic Engagement, Featured, LATISM, Politics, Technology - Tecnología, ACLU, Arizona immigration law, Immigration, immigration reform, iphone app, phone app, police abuse, 2
The American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona has released a bilingual phone app that allows people to quickly and...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma