Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- Ximena Hartsock, , Civic Engagement, Community, Featured, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, advocacy, Phone2Action, social media, 0
It’s all about timing. Social media has become increasingly important for organizations to connect with their current and potential...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Barack Obama, Carnegie Corporation of New York, education, education gap, India, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, National Academy of Science, National Science Teachers Association, New Delhi, United States, United States National Academy of Sciences, 1
Guest Post by Andrés Henriquez (@AndresHenriquez) The Science and Innovation Challenge Last month, I spent two amazing weeks in...
- ElianneRamos, , Conference - Conferencia, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Hispanic Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media conference, Social network, 154
What happens when you give a video camera to a bunch of enthusiastic LATISM members? If you’re as lucky...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma