Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Hispanic and Latino Americans, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media, Social network, twitterparty, univision, 23
UPDATE: Las FARC and the fascinating history behind the “Infiltrados” – the special agents who infiltrated the much-feared Colombian...
- Wendy Rivera, , Health - Salud, LATISM, health disparity, health equity, Minority Mental Health Awareness Month, 0
To celebrate National Minority Mental Health Month, LATISM hosted a #MentalHealth Twitter Chat featuring the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and U.S....
- AnaRC, , Education - Educación, Health - Salud, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, economic development, education, health, latinos in social media, LATISM, react, revolution, technology, 6
LATISM mission is mainly to help you discover and explore the new media tools that will amplify your influence....
- Mariela, , Civic Engagement, Community, Events, Events - Eventos, Featured, LATISM, #EstamosConLosNiños campaign, cause, Children, featured, humanitarian crisis, 0
#LATISM esta con los niños. How about you? As most of you already know, we have an escalating humanitarian...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma