Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- Alberto Saldamando, , Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Policy - Política, Technology - Tecnología, Telecom, AT&T, banda ancha, broadband Internet, DirectTV, fcc, fiber optic broadband, Future of TV, 0
The FCC announced the approval of the “transfer of control of licenses and authorizations” from broadcast satellite service provider...
- Mariela, , Health - Salud, LATISM, comportamiento antisocial, especiales, Niños, poca atención, Television, 0
De acuerdo con un nuevo estudio demasiado tiempo de televisión es considerado problemático para un niño de cinco años...
- Mariela, , Culture, Events, Featured, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, comunicado de prensa, embajadora Latina, moda, Rafaella, ropa de mujer, 0
Karol Rosa es modelo y co-anfitriona del exitoso show televisivo “Sábado Gigante” es Rafaella. Karol es una mujer que...
- Giovanni, , LATISM, 3202
The Latino2 tour is getting ready to announce its next stop: the Central Coast of California. We’ll be teaming...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma