Everyone seems to agree that there is not enough awareness of Mental Health in the Hispanic community. In order to treat these conditions we must know what they are. Mental health is just as important as getting an annual physical, which means if you do not feel like yourself speak up. We can take better care of ourselves by learning new ways to cope with stress. It is very important to get mental health under control so it does not affected other areas of your life.
- Jennifer Lubrani, , LATISM, 0
Written by our LATISM community member and co-host this week: Dania Santana @DiversityUS As we celebrate America’s Independence Day...
- Ximena Hartsock, , Civic Engagement, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, civic engagement, mobile advocacy, mobile broadband, smartphone market penetration, 0
The Era of Mobile During the past months the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, OECD, has released findings of...
- ElianneRamos, , Events - Eventos, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Arizona, Free Speech, Freedom of speech, Hate speech, Hispanic Bloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, Research, Speech Technology, technology, twitter, twitterparty, 2954
UPDATE & TRANSCRIPT: Our LATISM parties keep getting better and better: Last night, hundreds of Latinos answered our call...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma