Our Blog Post of the day highlights an amazing story that both inspires and educates our community on Rhabdomyolisis. It is our honor to feature our community member and 2016 Top Influencer, Ms. Hipatia Lopez. See her and many more amazing trailblazers at the upcoming Annual National LATISM Conference October 20th & 21st! More info at: conference.latism.org. #LATISM16
- AnaRC, , Business - Negocios, Conference - Conferencia, LATISM, Cafecito, kmart, LATISM, Latism'11, Makeover, Navidad, Noche Buena, Sears, Toys, 11
You come to a conference on the first night full of anxiety, fears, expectations and butterflies in the stomach....
- Mariela, , Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Cell phones, featured, Latina moms, online security, parental monitoring, parenting challenge, 0
Introducing Latina Moms with Mobile Enabled Kids: a new parenting challenge (Infographic) Latinos are early adopters of mobile...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured - Especiales, Latin@, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, Twitter Party, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, social media conference, technology, twitter, twitter party, venture capital, 0
More and more, our community is awakening to the possibilities of technology: We have the highest tech adoption...
- Mariela, , Community, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, chemical stockpiles, emergency preparedness campaign, featured, technology, 0
Introducing a new mobile app that helps communities near chemical stockpiles and related emergencies. OAK RIDGE, Tenn.—An ORAU-developed mobile...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Twitter Party, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, twitterparty, univision, 0
You’re probably familiar with the stereotypes about Latino Youth: That they’re a passive generation, that they’re losing their cultural...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma