Our Blog Post of the day highlights an amazing story that both inspires and educates our community on Rhabdomyolisis. It is our honor to feature our community member and 2016 Top Influencer, Ms. Hipatia Lopez. See her and many more amazing trailblazers at the upcoming Annual National LATISM Conference October 20th & 21st! More info at: conference.latism.org. #LATISM16
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 0
It’s official! The Holidays are here… and LATISM wants to ensure that these holidays continue to be the most...
- Giovanni, , LATISM, Christmas, Coquito, Eggnog, fiesta latina, Hispanic and Latino Americans, HOLIDAY, latinos in social media, LATISM, Rompope, social fiesta, social media, twitter, twitterparty, 2739
La Navidad Latina means villancicos, food, posadas, aguinaldos o “asaltos”… let’s face it: for us each day in December...
- AnaRC, , LATISM, Blogworld, latina bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, Latino civic participation, latino conferences, latinos in social media, LATISM, univision, 8
I am so grateful this Sunday. Not only because of the fact that I am enjoying a healthy family...
- Elma, , Events, Events - Eventos, Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latin@, LATISM, LATISM-FL, Sports, diversity, Facebook, featured, florida, hispanic, Hispanic and Latino Americans, hispanos, latina, latina bloggers, Latino, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, Miami, nascar, sweeps, sweepstakes, 0
Want to meet Colombian NASCAR driver Juan Pablo Montoya and receive the VIP experience at Homestead-Miami Speedway? “Like”...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma