As all you know, a huge part of LATISM’s mission is to offer our members the opportunity to have a voice and a presence at the national technology conversation table. For this reason, and following this week’s big announcement about the partnership between Latinos in Social Media (LATISM) and the BlogWorld Conference – to be held on May 24-26 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City – we’d like to share some details of the benefits the partnership will grant LATISM members.
We have a limited amount left of the following items for LATISM members:
- 1-Day conference passes
- 3-day passes
- Exhibits Only passes
- Tickets to be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Because of timing constraints, preference to be given -but not limited to- members in the NYC Tri-State area [including NY, NJ, CT and PA]
- If you live outside the NYC area but still would like to get a free ticket, please read the next bullet point
- Transportation and hotel stay not included
- If you’re interested, please fill out the form below [required] and someone from the LATISM organization will contact you this weekend.
- If you have already filled out our LATISM Blogosphere Survey AND picked BlogWorld as your choice of Conference for our scholarship, we will be in touch this weekend
- If you are attending and have registered to our LATISM NY Tweetup, you will automatically get a ticket [while supplies last, please fill out the form below]
- Free Ticket Offer available while supplies last
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS [for registered members at the LATISM.org website]:
- A custom 20% discount code for a 20% discount off of any BlogWorld Conference pass (click on BlogWorld widget at right sidebar)
- A special *50% off “Exhibits-Only” pass discount code* – this includes access to Expo floor, Keynote presentations and evening networking events as well. (click on BlogWorld widget at right sidebar)
- All BlogWorld Conference Pass holders will also be granted access to the co-located Book Expo America (BEA) tradeshow AND the BEA Big Ideas conference
NYC TRISTATE AREA – BLOGWORLD OPPORTUNITY FORM
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.