Johnson & Johnson has not only been our Title Sponsor for five years in a row. They’ve also been intrinsic partners in our core mission. Right from the start, the LATISM familia has seen Tech Innovation and Social Media not as the end, but only as the vehicle to social impact. Together we’ve grown in the evolution of using Tech Innovation and Social Media for Social Good. At the service of building a healthier and more educated Latino community. It is for this reason that #LATISM14 embraced the #DonateAPhoto app like second nature. Everyone just got it! Johnson & Johnson also brought the concept of building a family mission statement and raising caring kids to the 2014 conference. Finally, we took the greatest pride in calling Johnson & Johnson our partner when they took a clear stand to defend our kids in the border. Here are some of the highlights of our engagement with Johnson & Johnson family:
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Hispanic Bloggers, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, Online community, social media, twitter, 2890
Personally, I still think the newly-developing “Chancla” democracy in the Land of LATISM was a little too hasty in...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 10
Guest post by Eva Smith (@Eva_Smith) In the second State of the Union Address, President Barack Obama laid out...
- Wendy Rivera, , Civic Engagement, LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, Twitter Party, education, poverty, public awareness, social change, Stand With #WithStrongGirls, 0
Around the world, women and girls continue to face incredible barriers. They are still denied an education while others...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, Hispanic Bloggers, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere – Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, latinos issues, LATISM, montecristi, Online community, social good, social media, Sustainable change, sustainable development, twitter, 771
America is certainly living in an extraordinary time of diversity. While this diversity has helped make the United States...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, baile, dance, fiesta, fotos, grammy Latino, latin grammys, latinos, mariachi, party, reggaeton, rhythm, salsa, social media, twitter, twitter parties, univision, videos, 690
Very few things unite the Latino world as music, a recurring theme that is definitely central to our cultural...
- ElianneRamos, , Family - Familia, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Consumer Reports, Es el momento, featured, Hispanic Bloggers, Hunts, latina bloggers, Latinabloggers, latinos in social media, LATISM, lulac, NALEO, nclr, prepaid calling cards, twitter party, twitterparty, univision, White House, 6
Last week was a definitely what you could call a banner week for LATISM: we were all...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Latino community in the areas of education, health, technology and business through the use of Tech Innovation and Social Media.
Apple Bloggers business Children Culture ECONOMY Educacion education especiales Facebook featured fiesta Google health hispanic Hispanic and Latino Americans Hispanic Bloggers hispanics hispanos Immigration latina Latinabloggers latina bloggers latinas Latino Latino Bloggers Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina latinos latinos in social media LATISM negocios Online community Research salud social media social media conference Social network students technology Tecnología twitter twitterparty twitter party United States univision