Johnson & Johnson has not only been our Title Sponsor for five years in a row. They’ve also been intrinsic partners in our core mission. Right from the start, the LATISM familia has seen Tech Innovation and Social Media not as the end, but only as the vehicle to social impact. Together we’ve grown in the evolution of using Tech Innovation and Social Media for Social Good. At the service of building a healthier and more educated Latino community. It is for this reason that #LATISM14 embraced the #DonateAPhoto app like second nature. Everyone just got it! Johnson & Johnson also brought the concept of building a family mission statement and raising caring kids to the 2014 conference. Finally, we took the greatest pride in calling Johnson & Johnson our partner when they took a clear stand to defend our kids in the border. Here are some of the highlights of our engagement with Johnson & Johnson family:
- ElianneRamos, , Education - Educación, Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, career, education, kmart, latina smart, latinos in social media, LATISM, twitterparty, 26
There are 25 million Latinas in the US, and according to the latest statistics, Latinas are more likely to...
- Jennifer Lubrani, , LATISM, 0
A topic of conversation that you can always find at LATISM is ‘How do we use technology to improve...
- ElianneRamos, , Civic Engagement, Education - Educación, LATISM, Twitter Party, education, featured, latinos in social media, LATISM, McDonalds, republican national convention, RNC convention, Ronald McDonald House Charities, twitter party, twitterparty, 1
Tonight on #LATISM, we have double the party, double the fun! First off, we’ll discuss College Readiness. This...
- ElianneRamos, , LATISM, 0
Guest Post by Juan Alanis (@JuanofWords) Last week, with the publication of their first ever issue with Spanish words...
- Mariela, , Education - Educación, LATISM, African, Asian, Canadian, Caribbean, featured, hispanics, Immigration, Irish, media, Russian, 0
The immigration reform coverage has brought a lot of spotlight to the Latino community. As a Latina I often...
- Mariela, , LATISM, accidents, brain monitoring, eye-tracking, featured, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, sleeping behind the wheel, 0
A new technology is helping sleepy drivers on the road to prevent accidents. A research project at the University of...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Latino community in the areas of education, health, technology and business through the use of Tech Innovation and Social Media.
Apple Bloggers business Children Culture ECONOMY Educacion education especiales Facebook featured fiesta Google health hispanic Hispanic and Latino Americans Hispanic Bloggers hispanics hispanos Immigration latina Latinabloggers latina bloggers latinas Latino Latino Bloggers Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina latinos latinos in social media LATISM negocios Online community Research salud social media social media conference Social network students technology Tecnología twitter twitterparty twitter party United States univision