Johnson & Johnson has not only been our Title Sponsor for five years in a row. They’ve also been intrinsic partners in our core mission. Right from the start, the LATISM familia has seen Tech Innovation and Social Media not as the end, but only as the vehicle to social impact. Together we’ve grown in the evolution of using Tech Innovation and Social Media for Social Good. At the service of building a healthier and more educated Latino community. It is for this reason that #LATISM14 embraced the #DonateAPhoto app like second nature. Everyone just got it! Johnson & Johnson also brought the concept of building a family mission statement and raising caring kids to the 2014 conference. Finally, we took the greatest pride in calling Johnson & Johnson our partner when they took a clear stand to defend our kids in the border. Here are some of the highlights of our engagement with Johnson & Johnson family:
- AnaRC, , Civic Engagement, Featured, LATISM, Politics, Technology - Tecnología, ACLU, Arizona immigration law, Immigration, immigration reform, iphone app, phone app, police abuse, 2
The American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona has released a bilingual phone app that allows people to quickly and...
- Jennifer Lubriani, , Community, Health - Salud, LATISM, affordable health care, affordable healthcare act, health and education, health disparity, Health-Salud, United States Department of Health and Human Services, 0
According to U.S. Census Bureau population, there are roughly 54 million Latinos living in the United States, representing approximately...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma