London – May 30th, 2013 – Today Inq Mobile announces the addition of Instagram to SO.HO, bringing the popular visual and social feed directly to the homescreen of your Android device.
SO.HO streamlines the process of scanning through your Facebook, Twitter and now Instagram activity, removing the inconvenience of opening and searching through different apps for the updates you care about. With SO.HO you can view posts and images in a visually striking full screen view as well as tweet, like, update your status and comment.
To get started, download SO.HO from the Google Play store here: http://bit.ly/18zFRUH
“With almost half of Instagram’s 100 million users being on Android, we’re pleased to offer a new, streamlined way for Android users to view one of their favorite social feeds,” said Ken Johnstone, CEO and co-founder of Inq. “With Twitter, Facebook and now Instagram, we’re dedicated to making SO.HO the one stop shop for all of your social media.”
Pricing and Availability
SO.HO (BETA version) for Android is available for free download at the Google Play Store.
SO.HO works with selected Android devices with ICS 4.0 and above and is optimized for smartphone.
Made by Inq
Inq is an award winning Social Mobile company with a reputation for innovating with social networks. We’ve taken our unique experience of building Android smartphones and working closely with social networks to power SO.HO. To find out more about Inq and our products visitwww.inqmobile.com or follow us on Twitter @inqmobil
- Elma, , Business - Negocios, Civic Engagement, Community, Education - Educación, Featured, Featured - Especiales, Latin@, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, LATISM, Social Good - Filantropía, Twitter Party, community, featured, hispanic, Hispanic and Latino Americans, hispanics, hispanos, latina, Latinabloggers, Latino Bloggers, latinos in social media, LATISM, Leadership, lideres, Miller Coors, MillerCoors, MillerCoors Lideres, non-profit, NonProfit, Online community, twitter party, twitterparty, 0
Have you heard about the Miller Coors Líderes program? Since 2006, MillerCoors Líderes has raised awareness and highlighted the achievements, vision and...
- AnaRC, , Career - Carrera, Education - Educación, Featured, LATISM, Politics, Social Good - Filantropía, education funding, higher ed, Higher education, higher paying jobs, opinion, 2
Since the great economic meltdown of 2008, we’ve seen changes both in the U.S. and abroad in the existing...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma