A few years ago, there was a lot of internal information about Business Insider revealed.
In a given presentation, the secrets were revealed.
Here are some of the secrets:
- Business Insider’s audience continues to grow rapidly
- Five years ago, when they were launched, they had about 1,000 visitors the first day. Now the have a regular traffic of more than 1 million a day.
- The key to success in digital is producing great digital content–full stop.
- Contrary to what you occasionally hear, “social” is not the be-all and end-all for digital news sites
- About 30% of the traffic is now mobile (including both tablets and smartphones.)
- Mobile has extended Business Insider readership to “18×7”:
- “Mobile First,” one of the hot memes of 2012, is actually a dumb strategy.