On Wednesday, Boston Scientist Corp said that they are buying Bridge Point Medical Inc., a med-tech startup that is led by former Boston Scientific executives. BridgePoint has developed a catheter-based system to treat patients with severely blocked arteries. One of BridgePoint’s board members is Michael Berman, who was president of Boston Scientific’s cardiology unit from 1995 to 2000.
- Wendy Rivera, , Health - Salud, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, Twitter Party, health, technology, 0
Want to help catalyze a global health movement? Join @OpenIDEO Healthy Lives Challenge. Now open http://ideo.pn/1Fmts7N #Healthy_Lives The Healthy Lives Challenge calls...
- ElianneRamos, , En Español, Technology - Tecnología, 1
Publicación invitada del escritor de tecnología Jesse Luna (@jesseluna) Me siento orgulloso de ser parte de la nueva convergencia...
- ElianneRamos, , Featured, Featured - Especiales, LATISM, Technology - Tecnología, Apple, featured, Hispanic Bloggers, IPad, ipad 3, Latino Bloggers, Latino Blogosphere - Blogosfera Latina, latinos in social media, LATISM, tablets, Technology-Tecnologia, 3
Guest Post By Alberto C. Saldamando (@ElMundoTech) Apple has set the standards for portable, electronic products...
- Mariela, , Technology - Tecnología, Book, Deadly Odds, featured, suspense, technology, 0
Introducing Deadly Odds (ISBN: 978-1-941286-02-9; Fiction, Thriller, Suspense & Crime, Technological Fiction; Espionage; September, 2014), a new breakout suspense thriller...
- The Latino Voter Impact
- Using Diversity & Inclusion To Encourage Civic Participation in Our Communities
- Call for nominations -The best of the best in tech Innovation and Social Media
- LATISM Business and Equity Crowdfunding Twitter Chat with Special Guest Manny Fernandez
- Health Plans for Better Management of Asthma