Tonight, just like we did last week during the Republican National Convention and have done every evening this week, LATISM will have a full discussion on the Democratic National convention.
Starting at 9pm EST, we’ll be live tweeting as we watch the livestream of the DNC convention.
But we want to go a bit deeper: With two conventions now under our discussion belt, it’s time to talk about what is next. Yes, we’ll watch and discuss the proceedings but let’s put them into the context of the Latino vote and your predictions for the next elections!
- Do you think the candidates’ messages are resonating with Latinos online/offline? Why/Why not?
- Have candidates figured out how to click with Latinos? What’s the biggest mistake they are making?
- What kind of outreach approaches would sway your opinion one way or another come election time?
- What kind of efforts could help us harness and grow Latinopolitical influence at the polls?
- How do you foresee Latinos will move the needle in hotly contested swing states?