Given the trends in population growth rates, Latinos are positioned to be a major force in the future of the United States. We’re entering the workforce in record numbers, helping to shape entire regions economic competitiveness – in spite of the nation’s financial woes – and , as we look towards this year’s elections, we’re set to influence outcomes in all major states.
Tonight on our LATISM party, let’s take a look at the year ahead:
- What are your predictions as to how Latinos will help shape this year?
- In what other areas do you see Latinos making a strong impression?
- How do you foresee the economic situation of Latinos in the US for this year?
- How will changing demographics influence November’s election and beyond?
- Will this be the year when we finally attain political power? How do we get there?